Big Bad Wolf

Y/N's POV

Fortunately, Damon's party had already ended half an hour ago so I didn't have to worry about any bystander being dragged into this.

"No one told me that Tyler Lockwood was the big bad wolf." Damon joked right before Tyler lunged at him and proceeded to sink his large fang into his shoulder.

This is bad, really bad.

"DAMON!!" Stefan screamed out before charging at Tyler and relentlessly beating down on him.

However the wolf overpowered him and took it's stand on top of his body, keeping him pressed to the ground.

"Over here wolf boy." I spoke before pulling out my gun and shooting a wooden bullet into one of it's hind legs .

Silver would be more effective, but those were the only bullets available in my arsenal at the moment.

"Get of me!" Stefan exclaimed as he took advantage of Tyler's injury and thrust him across the room.

"There's only one way we can win this without killing Tyler." I revealed whilst Stefan hurried over to Damon's body on the ground.

"I'm all ears." He responded as Tyler quickly recovered from his injured state.

"Leave it to me." I simply said before shooting two more bullets right next to Tyler's position, grabbing his attention.

The wolf growled as a smirk crept up on my face.

"Come get me." I taunted before immediately sprinting out of the house as Tyler chased after me.

Due to his injured leg he couldn't chase after me as fast as he would've, allowing me to execute my plan.

'What might that plan be?' you may ask.

Well, it was quite simple actually.

In one of the bed time stories my grandad told me, there was an abandoned Lockwood building not far from the Salvatore home that was used to imprison 'threats' back in the day.

'Threats' such as the wolf who was currently hot on my tail.

I continued to sprint into the woods at top speed, knowing that if I slowed down for even a moment I would be killed instantly.

With each step I took, the further and further I got into the wilderness until I could finally see my destination.

Yes, finally...

Right before I could move another muscle, I felt an extremely jarring pain radiate from my thigh as I fell to the ground in pain.

"Rrggh!" I exclaimed, realizing that I had just torn my hamstring.

No, not now, not now damnit!!

A mere second later, Tyler pounced onto my body before growling inches away from my face.

Lightning flashes across the black sky as I barely manage to reach for my gun.

This is it, my last shot at surviving.

"You asked for it." I said aloud before shooting four bullets into his stomach, causing his grip to loosen on me as I shoved him off my body.

My limbs bled out due to the grip his claws had but that wouldn't stop me from doing what I needed to do.

"Rghh!" I groaned out as I stood on my own two feet despite my torn hamstring.

Katherine's blood was still in my system so any new injuries I had obtained would slowly begin to heal.

Just as the rain began to pour down from above, I grabbed a huge boulder from the ground below and bashed it into the wolf's head, knocking him out instantly.

One problem down...

I let out a sigh of relief as I collapsed onto the ground right next to Tyler.

It's been a long day...