3.

[ Getting close ]

Micah • 19

10:05 am | Campus|

Micah's pov:

After Kai gave me her number we haven't stopped texting since. Literally the second she gave it to me she sent a corny ass "wazzam" and we started texting while she accompanied my sister.

The guilt of us even communicating behind Maya's back still resided in my body but talking to Kai felt too good.

We texted so frequently over the past few days. Something my long term ex girlfriend Liyah didn't do. I started to question if she was ever loyal to me?

This morning Kai sent me a "goodmorning beautiful" text like she would always do but this time she sent an attachment as well.

I smiled staring down at my phone. Brit looked over my shoulder "that's her?" She whispers because we were currently in a lecture.

I nodded my head. "She's cute." She added on, she's more than cute she's beautiful and her looks are so alluring with a glance she captures you causing you to stare longer than you would at the average person.

Staring at the picture I totally forgot to text back meaning I left her on read for quite some time. I clicked on the photo leaving a heart and started typing. "Goodmorning, you look real good in this"

Eh basic.

I sent the text then quickly deleted it out of embarrassment.

"Goodmorning I'll sit on that face" No, that's too much. I erased that text and just went with the first one instead.

I found myself checking my phone every 5 mins for a reply just incase I accidentally switched my phone to silent mode and wasn't getting the notification but she indeed just wasn't texting back.

I brushed it off because maybe it was my late reply or she just got busy.

ᥫ᭡