7.

[ Times up ]

Micah • 19

                      11:00 am | lecture hall |

Micah's pov:

Days have passed since me and Kai's phone sex session. We kept in touch FaceTiming regularly whenever I felt my sister was asleep. I know I was wrong for all of this but being in her presence even if it wasn't in person was something I couldn't let go of.

My professor pulled me aside one day and told me my grades had profoundly dropped. They've been dropping ever since my fling began with Kai, I knew everything I was going through with her as in keeping secrets, continuously lying, and the risk of it all would overwhelm me and now it was affecting my grades.

I just hope this upcoming exam won't have the same outcome, but I was so nervous. "Don't worry you got this in the bag." Brittany quickly whispered to me before turning to her paper so the professor wouldn't think we're cheating.

I love Brittany for all the confidence she gives me especially during times like this. If I didn't have her during my break up with Liyah? I'd seriously be in a whole different head space right now.

Speaking of Liyah she had this class too. Thankfully she sat all the way across the room. I could see her sitting next to some nerdy kid, I examined closer and saw her hand rub his leg.

Yup, she's most likely fucking him for the answers because Liyah definitely isn't the smartest. What did I see in her again?

My legs shook from under the table. I stared at my test taking a deep breath before beginning.

ᥫ᭡

Luckily the bus stop was right outside my school. So students could get on and go wherever they need to go but because of the traffic the bus was running late like always.

If Britney wasn't running late for work too, I would have caught a ride with her.

I stood at the bus stop with a couple dozen students when that same blue charger pulled up on me, this time I knew it was Kai. I didn't tell her to come get me but it was like she always knew when I needed her to.

I walked up to her car and she rolled down the window. "Need a ride?" She grinned. "Oh yes, my knight in shining armor or should I say my knight in jordan's?" I laughed at my own joke.

Jealous students from behind me looked, I heard one of them say. "That was corny." Me and Kai both flicked them off.

"C'mon get in."

I listened getting inside her car. It still smelt as good as when I first got into it. "Seriously why'd you pull up on me? I thought you was supposed to be distancing yourself?" I asked buckling my seatbelt.