Ingrid, Mapi

blackcanvas12   I lied I have this one and I'm gonna post it but then I'm not posting for around a week

Mapis POV

"Ingrid wake up." I said giving Ingrid a kiss before waiting to see if she would get up, she isn't getting up any time soon but it's 8am we should be awake.

"Nooooo." She groaned before pushing my face away which caused me to flop on the bed.

"Well that was rude, no?"

"No. You woke me up." She mumbled through the pillow that she shoved on top of her head, trying to block out the bright Barcelona sun.

"Pleaseeee get up. I've got something planned for us." I asked doing everything in my power to get her up. She doesn't know this but I've got a little date day planned, courtesy of Ale obviously.   She helped me organise most of this, she's like the master of organisation while me on the other hand, I'm a little bit more messy. 

"Okay, I'm up. I'm up." Ingrid slowly sat up before giving her eyes a rub. "What time is it?"

"8, come one we have a whole day."

"You woke me up at 8 in the morning for what?" Ingrid asked snapping to life in a way, she woke up completely and that's probably because I told her it's eight.

"I've got something planned so come on." 

-time skip to some point?- 

We've just arrived at a super secret area, by that I mean some place I found where I can use a horse. I've got it all planned out.

"I'm not getting on a horse." Ingrid said, trying to refuse to get on one.

"We can share one and we'd practically be on and then off. Please. For me." I asked with puppy eyes, she can never refuse me when I use them so it's a good way to get what I want.          

Once we both managed to get on the horse I made Luna (the horse) to walk. I ended up getting her to walk towards the beach, it's quite a secluded area and not many people ever go there.

As soon as we got to the beach Ingrid was off the horse which caused me to laugh, I made sure the lead rope thing was tied up to a post so Luna couldn't escape before joining Ingrid. I had already got Ale to set everything up for me this morning while we was on our way here so it's all good. That part anyway.

"Mapi." Ingrid said before trailing off, "It's beautiful here."

"Like you then I suppose." I responded, a smile appearing on my face seeing Ingrid's excitement.

"Let's go in the water." I heard as I was dragged by the arm into the clear water from the nice spot where I could've sunbathed. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I chuckled before adding, "Your going to pull my arm out if you pull any harder." 

Ingrid rolled her eyes at me before we got in the water, going far enough in to be able to swim. "Do you like it here?" I asked.

"It's beautiful. How come you never took me here before?"

"I only found here a couple days ago. I needed to find somewhere so explored and found here. I thought it would be a nice surprise for today." I replied looking down, a bit embarrassed about how hard I tried to find the perfect place.

"Why are you embarrassed?" Ingrid asked me, pushing my chin up lightly.

"I'm not." I mumbled, I would never, ever admit that I'm embarrassed because thats... embarrassing?

"I cant hear you when you mumble." Ingrid said before turning slightly and looking out at the water. 

I took this as my opportunity and went under the water, I saw from above me that she turned back to face me and was looking round to see if I was there so went up behind up and jumped on her shoulders which caused her to scream.

"Don't do that!" She said, giving my arm a little slap at each word. 

We spent a little longer in the water before getting out and eating the food that I got. Soon enough we had been here for half a day and the sun began setting so I grabbed Ingrid's hand a pulled her towards a small hill.

We climbed it relatively quick and soon enough at the top we could see everything, the beach and sea below us, the sunset and it was the most beautiful view you might ever see.

We stood there, hand in hand watching the beautiful sunset which was a mixture of colours today. Well, Ingrid was watching the sunset, I was watching her. 

After a couple minutes I put my hand in my pocket, letting go of her hadn't which she didn't seem to notice.

"Do you like it mi amor?" I asked.

"It's incredible." She whispered back, still in awe of what was in front of her.

After another couple minutes of silence, Ingrid watching the sunset and ocean, me watching her I called her.

"Ingrid." I say, she looked at me shocked as I never call her Ingrid anymore, this was just to grab her attention though. 

"I'm not doing a big speech because I have no idea what to say but.." I paused as I bent one of my knees, pulling my hand out my pocket to show a ring.

"Will you marry me?"