PART 18

It was now the day I have to go back to school. Charlie woke me up by jumping on my head. Luckily he missed and hit the floor instead. When we got down stairs Chloe was already sat there waiting to go. Charlie grabbed two pieces of toast of the table and handed me one.

"Of course you both woke up late again" Chloe sighed and drunk her juice.

"Actually they are both right on time. Come on everyone off we go" Dave said as he held out his arm so we could apparate. We arrived at the train station.

"Thanks for letting me stay that whole time" I said to dave and Kate. They both gave me a hug and said it was a pleasure to have me. They also hugged Charlie and Chloe goodbye and we hopped on the train.

We stuck our heads out of the window and waved them goodbye as the train started to move. Chloe wandered off to find potter and her other friends leaving us two alone.

"I wonder where Liam and Noah are" Charlie said as they both bursted through the door right on time.

"Luke! Charlie!" Liam exclaimed as he sat in front of us with Noah sat next to him.

"You alright guys!" Noah said looking at us.

"Never been better!" I exclaimed making them laugh. It was nice to see them again.

"Guess what, we sent Snape a letter like you told us to do. And he dismissed the Detention!" Liam said excitedly.

"That's great he's been in the dismissing mood recently" Charlie said laughing.

Suddenly Granger entered the compartment with Chloe by her side. I groaned and got an evil glare from granger. I wasn't groaning that Chloe had entered I was complaining that granger was here.

"Don't worry black I'm not here for you" Granger snapped "Has anyone of you seen Harry or Ronald?"

"No" we all said "why"

"They don't seem to be on the train" Chloe butted in.

"Wheyyyy no potter or Weasley this year lads!" Liam said as we all cheered.

"Honestly pathetic" Granger said as they walked away.

"Honestly pathetic" I mimicked her gaining a laugh from my friends.

"Where do you think potter and Weasley have gone off to then?" Noah asked.

"I don't know but I would do one as well if I was friends with granger" I replied making them all laugh again.

An hour went by and we was finally at Hogwarts. Apparently potter and weasel still haven't shown up. Oh that's also my new nickname for Weasley. Weasel.

A rumour got spread around that Potters uncle put metal bars on his window over summer. And weasel and his older brothers rescued him.

We walked into the castle and I spotted Draco. He waved at me and I waved back. Then millie came over to us and hugged Charlie tightly. Me, Liam and Noah decided to let them catch up and enter the great hall before the new first years.

The sorting ceremony began and I didn't listen to any of it. I only listened when someone got put into Slytherin. The other houses don't matter it's not like I'll be seeing any of them. Until one person caught my eye. A ginger girl.

"Ginerva Weasley" McGonagall called up. That's why she caught my eye and not in a good way.

"Great another weasel how many is there?" I complained to Charlie who had now joined us again from talking to Millie.

The sorting ceremony was over pretty quickly and then began the feast. I looked at Snape who had seemed to already be looking at me. He's probably missed me. Actually no probably not.

Anyway I carried on eating and gave my left overs to Charlie who gladly took them. Honestly he's obsessed with food. He even finished off Liams and Noah's plate and then went back for more food after all that.

Potter and Weasel still hadn't shown up but I'm not complaining I'm just curious. The Slytherin prefects showed the first years where to go and we took our precious time leaving the great hall. Personally I didn't want to talk to the first years. And I'm pretty sure either did Charlie Noah or Liam.

"Hurry up boys" McGonagall said from behind us ushering us along. We went a tiny bit faster and she just huffed and over took us.

Once it became a bit later me Charlie Liam and Noah decided to go for a stroll around the castle. We was honestly enjoying it until we spotted something in the air. We walked closer to the thing and then realised it was coming straight for us.

Suddenly it crashed right next to us in a massive tree. It was a car and out hopped potter and Weasel.

"You could have bloody killed me!!!!" Liam shouted at them both as Weasel picked up his now broken wand.

Snape came stomping over to us.

"You could have killed us all you moron!!" Noah shouted as me and Charlie just stood there in shock.

"That's enough!" Snape declared "Everyone follow me"

We followed him back to his classroom where McGonagall and Dumblebore was. They stood at the door with their arms crossed.

"You could have bloody killed me!" Liam repeated.

"That's enough Mr king" McGonagall said shutting him up.

"Look at this newspaper muggles saw you two flying that car. If it was up to me I would expel you both" Snape said to Weasel and Potter.

"But that will not happen instead a detention will be put into place" Dumbledore said.

"A detention that's it! He nearly bloody killed me Liam Charlie and Luke!" Noah said in protest.

"Well maybe if you wasn't out after curfew that wouldn't have happened" potter snapped.

"Well maybe if you weren't such an idiot and arrived to the station on time maybe you wouldn't have missed the train" I snapped back. I assumed they missed the train and that's why they took the car. But I don't know.

"Boys that's enough!" McGonagall stated as I just glared at potter "Boys what are you doing anyway strolling about past curfew"

"Liam felt like he was going to faint so we went out for fresh air" Charlie lied but McGonagall believed him. I honestly don't know how she believed that, it was clear he was lying.

"All of you get back to bed Mr potter Mr Weasley your detention will be after school tomorrow. With our new professor. Professor Lockhart" Dumbledore said as me and Charlie just left the room.

"If we would have done that we would have been expelled" Charlie complained as I just agreed.

"It's because he's Harry Potter "the chosen one" and McGonagall and Dumblebore seemed to be obsessed with him" I said as he agreed.

We walked back to the Slytherin dorm room but then we was stopped by a first year. He was small with bright orange hair.

"Are you Lucas black?" He asked me.

"Yes"

"Your bellatrixs son I can't believe it your pure blood royalty. It's a pleasure to meet you I'm Sammy. Sammy rains"

"Well nice to meet you Sammy I'll see you later" I said as me and Charlie walked to our room.

"That was strange" I said.

"Well he's not wrong you are pure blooded royalty"

"I mean I guess so" I shrugged "I didn't think it was such a big deal"

"Yeah well now you know hey?" Charlie said.