PART 39

It was now the last feast before we break up for summers break. Snape told me to meet him at the train station after the feast was over.

I didn't really care about the house point thing anymore. The only ones who actually cared was first and second years.

Hufflepuff ended up winning anyway. Dumbledore made a special speech and mentioned the golden quad. He even mentioned me and my friends for our bravery for sticking up for what's right.

I assume it's all those times we have saved potter and his friends from dying. And that was his way to thank us. But it wasn't him that needed to thank us it was potter.

Chloe has already thanked me a bunch of times including hugs. However what's weird is she thanked Charlie Liam and Noah but never gave them hugs. Perhaps I'm the favourite.

The feast was over and I went with my friends to the train station. But I won't be leaving with them I'll be going to wherever Snape lives. He still hasn't told me where.

We all walked over to Snape and started chatting to him.

"Look after him will you Snape and don't forget to feed him" Charlie said jokingly.

"Ha ha very funny" I said sarcastically as Charlie hugged me. Noah and Liam then joined in. They let go and suddenly Chloe ran over and hugged me too.

"I'll see you after summer break Luke" She said and walked off.

"Uhmm where's my hug?" Charlie said running after her.

"He's just gonna see her anyway" Noah and Liam said in sync. The train horn tooted as their sign to get on.

They both hugged me one last time.

"Promise you will write to us if we write first" Liam said as I just agreed.

"Right see you later Luke Snape don't be mean he's fragile" Noah said making Liam laugh.

"I'm not fragile your fragile" I said back to Noah but they both had already walked off.

All three of them stuck their heads out of the window and waved at me. I waved back and so did Snape.

"What did you tell everyone was the reason you didn't leave on the train?" Snape asked me when the train had drove away.

"That I had a detention with Dumbledore that was so important I couldn't miss it. And they all believed it. Except my friends who knew what was the reason" I replied as he just nodded and started walking.

I followed him and decided to break the silence. I decided to tell him about Charlie's crush. He's the only person that probably won't tell another soul. And I need someone to talk about it with.

"You must promise not to tell anyone what I'm about to tell you" I said to him as he just nodded and continued walking.

"Well in the past month I figured out that Charlie has a crush on Millie"

"Which millie?"

"Millie Shepard you know the Hufflepuff"

"And?"

"I don't know I just wanted to tell someone and I know you won't tell anyone else" I said as he smirked but put his head down so I couldn't see.

"Also I need your super smart potions brain to help me figure something out" I said as he turned his head to look at me.

"Well what is it?" He asked me.

"If I was to explain a boy to you will you be able to figure out who it is?" I asked him.

"Probably why"

"Well I need to figure out this boy for a uhhh quiz Charlie gave me"

"Well any hints on who it may be?"

"Yeah but I haven't managed to figure him out yet. So he's a Slytherin my year. Not so good friends with potter and Weasley but hates Granger and she hates him. He's brunette, blue eyes and apparently me and Charlie know him well" I said hoping I could finally work out Chloe's crush.

"And you haven't figured it out yet?" He asked me.

"No why have you"

"It's quite easy Lucas"

"Then tell me"

"If I tell you now. I guarantee you will hate yourself for not guessing this person. If you don't guess the correct person by the end of the summer break I will tell you"

"Deal" I said and stool out my hand. He shook it and we carried on walking.

"Professor McGonagall told me you got all the answers correct on your test"

"Yeah I'm just too smart" I lied. I couldn't have him knowing I cheat on tests.

He looked away from me and I think smiled. I'm not sure but I'm pretty certain he did.

"So where are we off too?" I asked him.

"Spinners end" He said and held out his arm for us to disapperate.