8th

Lucia Benett was still in the meeting room with her college Gevin, trying to find a new lead or any evidence which they didn't see yet. What could they do? Ask more people about it? There were no witnesses, who they didn't ask about the cases. No one saw the process of the committed crimes. The unknown offender was pretty good at staying hided and nearly invisible. But only nearly...

"What if we could set up a trap for our killer?", Lucia suggested.

Gevin acted very surprised but also outrageous and urgently gesturing with his hands: "how?! The killer chooses random victims in a big area, in a time period between evening and morning, when the sun is gone. We don't have anything specivic to work out a trap! That's just crazy!"

Lucia nodded thoughtfully.
"Right... But maybe we can find out more..."

"How?! It's all random! This case is gona get cold and we will never find the killer!", Gevin called frustrated, burring his face in his hands.

"We won't give up so soon! There will probably be another victim soon, we only need more evidence this time"

"What?! How you know there will be another victim soon?!", Gevin was distraught over what she just said.

"I got a feeling..."

"A feeling?! Seriously?! You know where we are right? We need facts and proof, not a feeling!"

"Could you please trust me for once?", Lucia sounded irritated.

"Alright... If I trust you on that... When will the killer find a new victim, ha? When is soon?", he asked skeptically.

"Well... In a few days... Maybe?"

"A few days...", he repeated.

"I'm not a visionary", Lucia answered.

"Of course, I know. I just thought, you would have a wild guess?", Gevin suggested.

"Mmmhh... What about... Three days?", she meant.

Gevin silently nodded and agreed.
"So, three days... We will see..."