2nd Investigation

When Caym woke up, it was still light outside. He slept about five hours. Vampires didn't need much sleep. Slowly he looked in the closet and found a black shirt and a dark gray jeans. Keeping his black coat, he put the clothes on.
He went into the living room and turned on the TV. There was a news report about the death of three people infront of a disco. Caym smiled and watched the report. He was proud of what he acomplished. The city was in fear and they told young people to be more careful when partying. Then he went on to watch a horror movie.

After a while he thought he could really eat some potato chips, or something and went looking for snacks in the kitchen. He found some popcorn and chips with salt. Caym got back on the sofa, opened the packages and enjoyed his movie.

Meanwhile Lucia Benett was investigating the crime scene infront of the disco. The dead bodies of the man and the two women were already in the labor at the police station, but Lucia was searching the ground looking for some evidence about who killed the victims. Unfortunately she couldn't find anything. Everything pointed at an animal attack of a wolf, or something which didn't make any sence in her mind. Why should an animal attack three people in the middle of the city? And especially infront of a disco where it was very loud? Animals liked it quiet. Otherwise they get scared and run away.

As Lucia was finished for the day, she couldn't stop thinking about this case and couldn't sleep very well this night.
The next day she searched in some previous files about other animal attacks in near cities and the woods. They were all unsolved and got cold. That's why no one cared about them anymore. The ones in the woods were forgotten quickly because the police thought they were caused by bears, or some similar animals. The files with attacks in the near cities were strange though. She will have to find out more.