Pt. 13 ⚠️

A/N
There will be some smut in it I will mark when it ends and when it starts.
-

Felix Hyunjin

Felix wakes up extremely late still sick but quickly gets ready to go to Han's house.

He puts on baggy dark grey jeans a white jumper and a varsity jacket on top with black trainers.

-

A/N Fit checkkk 🙏😍-I grab the backpack then wait for my cab to come pick me up

A/N
Fit checkkk 🙏😍
-
I grab the backpack then wait for my cab to come pick me up.

I see the car lights flash outside my kitchen window and climb into the cab. After a long drive I get to Han's house and thank the driver.

I knock on his door and wait for him to answer. He opens the door after a few minutes and hugs me.

"Hey! Do you have the stuff?" I don't reply with anything and give him my backpack.

"You got the good stuff!" He goes over to a duffel bag on his sofa and shoves the stuff in there.

"Anyway let's go up to my room I still need to get ready". He takes me upstairs and opens the door to his room gesturing for me to go in first.

"Thank you sir" I bow jokingly. "Shut up" he laughs. I sit on his bed and look out his window again to see if Hyunjin was there and to my luck there was no one there.

"Hey can you call my phone I can't find it anywhere." Han says while lifting up clothes around his room.

"Sure!" I say with a smile. I put my hands in my pockets but they were empty.

"Never mind found it!" He says holding his phone in the air like it was an award.

"Shit I didn't bring my phone!" I panic.
"It's fine trust me do you have your key card?"
He asks me with a 'please say you do' look.

I slide my hands into my back pockets and pull out the card. We both sigh of relief and I slide it back in my pocket.

After a while of sitting around waiting for Han to get ready he finally got out the bathroom and did a dramatic twirl.

"Do I look good" "yes but was it worth an hour" he puts on an offended face. "Rude."
I laugh and then we get into his car.

After what seemed like the longest drive of my life we arrive at a massive chic hotel. We walk into reception and we both check in then make our way to our rooms.

I scan my card and open my hotel room door. I was met with a massive room with a bathroom, kitchen and king sized bed.

I chuck my stuff on my bed then leave to go find Han. I find his room and knock on his hotel door.

He answers the door and we both leave to go to the party together.

As we're walking down the corridors of the hotel I hear music blasting and rainbow lights flashing from underneath the door gap.