Chapter 15 - Return Of Daddy Dearest

3rd pov

Dipper was not excited to learn Russian, he turned to go back to his shared room when he heard the steps of dress shoes.

He turned back around and saw a woman dressed in a suit, hands folded behind her back. She was about 6'2 and black hair that was tied in a very formal bun.

Her eyes were fully black save for white pupils, which were those of a cat. She stood tall and proud, giving Dipper the Vibe that she was important.

Dipper stayed still, like a hunter near a deer, and waited to be spoken to. The woman looked around, nodding her head slightly.

She turned to Dipper, taking a good look at him.

"Где Билл Сайфер?" She asked.

"Oh, I don't speak Russian."

"Oh, Well I asked where Bill Cipher is. I need to speak with him about familial matters." Her voice was deep and her accent thick.

"He's currently taking his Grandmother to her room, but we can wait here for him."

"That will work, however I was unaware that my mother was staying here."

It clicked. The woman's stance, her demeanor, and the way she examined things were all familiar to Dipper and now he knew why.

This woman was Bill's mother, but Dipper was confused. Amelia just shot Bill's mother, So how was this also Bill's mother?

Bill walked down the hallway, pausing when he saw the woman.

"Привет. How can I help you?" He asked, pulling Dipper close to him.

"Now, Is that any way to greet your father? Come here, I want to hug my son."

Oh, Bill never said that his father was a boy, just that his father left. How did two women have a biological baby together?

"You left when I was a newborn. You didn't even show up at the hospital. The only thing we have in common is our last name." Bill never dropped his work persona.

"Your mother told me you all died." The woman replied shortly. Bill's facade fell slightly.

"Olympia insisted that you and your brother were still born. Asked me to get an appointment to have you all cremated."

"You actually never knew we were alive? But then how did Бабушка know?"

"She's the oracle, she predicted it long ago. I never believed her."  Bill's mom opened her arms, and Bill hugged her tightly.