will you be mine?

taylor swift's pov

     last night i stayed at travis's house and i'm starting to feel so comfortable around him. he's so funny and kind. i think i'm falling for this man.

    tree is a bit angry with me after last night. i'm always supposed to consult her before i reveal something like a brand new relationship to the whole world. i've been ignoring her calls all morning because number one, i don't want to get out of bed, and number two, i don't feel like getting yelled at. obviously she's not really mad, she's just disappointed i didn't ask her. i haven't checked any of the articles yet, but i can't assume they are all good. probably stuff about me dating too many people, when really we're not even together. yet. it has only been about a week but i really really like him.

    i'm scrolling on my phone while travis holds me under the covers. i set my phone down and turn around as i feel him wake up. "good morning beautiful." he says in his raspy morning voice. i wrap my arms around his neck and place a soft kiss on his forehead. we lay in bed for another hour until we decided to finally get up. i got dressed in jeans and a flowered crop top.

    "holy shit." i hear travis's voice from the kitchen. i ran out to see him scrolling through his phone with his jaw practically on the floor. "what's wrong?" i say with worry in my voice. "these headlines, they are calling you a slut, fat, and some are saying you're pregnant." he hugs me. he genuinely cares about my well being. he cares about what people are saying about me. he doesn't even care what they are saying about him. i grab him tight and my eyes began to swell with tears.  "beautiful, it's okay, none of that is true." he cups my cheek and wipes my tears. "no it's not that, it's you, you're just so perfect. you don't even care what they are saying about you, i was your first priority." he hugs me so tight and i feel so loved.

     "taylor alison swift, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks nervously. "i-i uh, yes!" my cheeks heat up. i jump into his arms and he spins me around. i feel like i could cry again. this man who i met just a week ago, is making me so happy.

    we cuddled on the couch for a bit until i finally decided to call tree. "taylor, what's going on?" she asks in a stern voice. "well hello to you too." i return the sternness. "you can't just go out in public, launching a new relationship without consulting me first." she is really mad. but this is my life. why should i care what the headlines say? "hello taylor? have you seen what the headlines are saying?" she asks. "yes i have and i don't care, i'm allowed to live my life." i was so mad that i just hung up.

    "hey taylor? i was wondering if you want to come to my game this weekend?" travis asks as i walk in the living room. i sit down next to him and lay my head down on his lap. "of course, i would love to see you doing what you love." he smiles. "you can sit up in the suite with my mom and a few other people." he runs his fingers through my hair. we just lied there for another hour talking. i love talking to him, i mean i love talking in general but he just gets me.
"i don't know how much middle-aged men are going to like me at a football game." i laugh. "well i don't care what they think, i want you there. unless you don't want to go, that's perfectly fine." he looks a bit embarrassed. "no, no. i'm definitely going, i don't care what they think either, i'm just there to support you." i smile.

    i finally decided i needed to sort things out with tree. she truly is amazing and she's just worried about me. i am short tempered and she definitely knows that after working with me all these years. i just wish the cameras would leave me alone sometimes so i didn't have to live like this. don't get me wrong, i love my life, i love my fans and all but, sometimes i wish i was just a regular person. i think if i tried to call her again i may start screaming so i decided to just text her.
    we talked things out and i told her about the game. she's not thrilled and thinks it may be a bad idea just knowing the football crowd, but there's no doubt that i'm going.