i hope i never lose you

taylor swift's pov

   "mom! i'm 8 months today!" i say through the phone. i called my mom as soon as i woke up, she's the first one i tell everything to. there's only two months left of my pregnancy and travis and i are so excited. i'm going to miss my bump though, im at the point where i don't care how big i look anymore, im just excited to get this damn baby out of me. my mom warned me and said she's most likely going to be larger than most babies, because im 5'11 and travis is 6'5.
    we still don't really have any name ideas because we can't agree on anything. travis wants a more basic name, and i want something unique. we've been sorta arguing a lot lately because i've been moody. every little thing pisses me off. but of course we talk it out and make up like we always do. that's my favorite thing about our relationships, he's always so quick to fix things. our motto is to never go to bed angry, i hope to carry that into the future.

travis kelce's pov

i was scrolling through my phone looking for name ideas when taylor came stumbling into the kitchen. "are you okay baby?" i stood up and brought her to the couch. "i just keep getting these sharp pains in my belly." she holds her belly and curls up in a ball.
"please tell me if it gets worse, if it does we're going to the hospital." i kissed her cheek and continued to look at some names. i can't find any that we agree on.
later on i curled up next to her because it wasn't getting any better. i feel so bad watching her in pain and i can't do anything about it but tell her she's going to be okay.
we finished an episode of grey's anatomy and then i realized what time it was. "shit sorry baby i have practice." i stood up. she looked up at me with big sad eyes and i felt so bad. "tay don't look at me like that, i really have to go." i kissed her cheek. she mumbled something as i walked into our room to grab my stuff. "baby i love you. i called blake to come over and keep you company." i closed the door behind me.
i made it to the stadium and went straight to the locker room. i was a few minutes late but some guys still walked in after me. "hey pat" i said as i placed my bag down. "hey travis, how are you?" he asked. "man im so tired, this is a lot to handle." i wiped the sweat off my forehead.
"its going to be a lot but its all worth it once you hold your little girl for the first time." we talked about more baby stuff until we were called to start practicing. patrick has two kids and he is a great dad. brittany brings them to almost every game. i'm glad i have so many people around me with kids so that i can ask as many questions as i need.

taylor swift's pov

i hear the door open while im still curled up on the couch. olivia was laying next to me until she also heard the door open and bolted. "taylorrr!" blake ran into the living room. i look like absolute shit and i could tell by her facial expression. "when's the last time you showered?" she played with my hair. "four days ago.." i said and turned my head away. blake is my best friend but im so embarrassed. i just haven't felt good these past few days and i have zero motivation to shower. "tay come on." she drags me into the bathroom. i don't want to shower but i know i have to. my hair has definitely seen better days. it's really thin, the pregnancy is making me lose it. i turned the shower on and let the water run down my back for a moment.
"i'm ordering pasta!" blake yelled. i finished up my shower and i actually looked like a human again. i got dressed and blake and i ate and talked.
eventually travis got back from practice and blake left. as soon as he walked in the door i gave him a huge hug. i laid my head on his shoulder and smelled his strong cologne. "are you okay baby?" he rubbed my back.
   "i feel like shit." i said and my eyes swelled with tears. all day i've had these terrible stomach pains and this damn baby keeps kicking me. travis helped me over to the couch and got me some strawberry ice cream. "you know me so well." i smiled. he cuddled up next to me.
  "trav, feel she's kicking!" he put his large hands on my belly. "holy shit!" he laughed. i turned over and gave him a long kiss that turned into a short make out session.
——————————