Cherry & Kenji

🍒Cherry

Three Weeks had past since me and Sam had went to the club and it was now the two weeks before the Arena Games. "Hey you know you got this okay let's just sit and really think what powers can you use against them huh." I simply just sigh thinking to myself. The Arena Games basically everyone needs a license to use there powers if they are born with them and if you used your powers without said license you are using them with intent to harm people even if it was for good or simple fun now they were never really that strict with that rule until word got out to the world about The Program Astro because me and Sam had escaped along with millions of others in the program. But now because we had used our powers (without government knowledge and licenses and with intent to harm and with intent to kill) we got put in the Arena games basically we have to fight the criminals we had once put away or fought to the death and if we survive we survive if we die well then no one really cares. "Sam I have to fight back to back ten people and then I finally get a break and fight another 35 more. There is no way in hell I can make a plan to win against them all I'm fucking screwed I can barely control my elemental powers and those are the only ones I can really use." "Don't hold back then fuck it the people watching this shit are the people who funded that fucking program now they watch us fight for there amusement it's fucked so don't hold back show them what they created what they put all there blood money into". She says smirking. 

I sit back in my chair man spreading putting the wet rag next to me on my eyes and forehead sighing. She's right these people watching this the people I have to fight are people who not only funded this program but people who were in it people who have personally hurt me made me into that monster why shouldn't I show them what they made. "You're right you know and I bet they even made sure my name was pulled wouldn't be surprised not with Stella as fucking Mayor. You're right I should show them what they created who they made me become it will be a big fuck you when I kill everybody on that fucking list." 

"Okay so Bee-Hive dumb ass name by the way water bending that will definitely come in key when going against him when he sends that wasp swarm." Okay she nods her head listening to what I said. "Okay but the bees are smart Cherry that's why you struggled there's different poisons and shit in them so then your going to have to use nature and water at the same time which you haven't quite mastered yet." I nod my head yes listening to what she says she's not entirely wrong, but then I shake my head no. "Not true because I can just mind warp them then send a water bomb towards the bees then a blast of steaming water towards that Hive motherfucker." She just smirks at me before laughing and hugging me "oh my god Cherry babe you are a genius I swear battle iq is so high. Anyway now let's skip a few people what about Belladonna". "Belladonna ya that might be tricky". Belladonna Rivers the last Nature Elemental Witch Named after earning the name BellaDonna after she slaughtered the Rivers clan with well you guessed it her very own Belladonna poisoning. Her real name being Esmeralda, Esme for short had always been interested with plants and how to use them to heal since a very young age. One day when exterminating with a deadly plant called Solace she learned how to use plants for deadly purposes after inhaling the pollen of Solace she had begged to the Nature Gods and they had headed her request to become a Nature Lord to become one with nature and poisons and plants now all plant life and poisons are at her disposal with her knowing how to deflect any kinds of poison from others. Yeah she's going to give me a hard time not to mention she's incredibly fucking strong and incredible in hand to hand combat and using nature to aid in her fighting as well. "Im fucked". "Hey now don't think like that so what belladonna almost killed you and traumatized you but hey listen you've grown slightly so you should be fine" she says putting her hands on my shoulders smiling at me softly. "Wow thanks very fucking inspiring you have no faith in me whatsoever". She just scoffs "okay not true I just listen that state I saw you in was scary okay I don't want to see that again but remember she's strong and she's mad you got her out away remember so be careful think strategically use that water bending its really going to help plants don't like to be over watered." I just nod my head. "Yeah over watering got it"