Complete

Yong's pov

Today's morning is much sweeter than usual. I don't know if the pancake smell or Byul's arm around me has this effect, but I wouldn't change this feeling for anything. After yesterday, I was satisfied how the night turned out. It's strange, I didn't have a girlfriend before, even a boyfriend, but it feels right. Everything about Byul feels right. Thinking about we almost had sex the past night, I'm glad she talked me out of it. I wouldn't mind if it happened, but I'm sure Byul'll make that night unforgettable for both of us if we get there.

Like I said, pancake scent. Which means the girls are up. But what time is it? I reached over the sleeping Byul for my phone, and it said 9:44am. Wow, lot of energy this early in the morning. I wasn't careful enough, Byul started to wiggle, and snuggled even closer to me if that is possible.

"Are you trying to escape from me? You changed your mind quickly." She said with her morning voice which sounded a lot more sexier than before. Or maybe I didn't think about it this way previously.

I showered her with kisses, all over her face before I answered.

"How can you assume things like that? I won't regret yesterday's night till the day we die." I said still placing kisses on her forehead and cheek.

"I'm glad to hear that." She said and suddenly placed me above her.

I continued what I started, but with more naughtiness and went down on her neck. I like the impact I have on her, like she's ready in every minute to devour me. I wonder how long can she keep her promise before attack me...

"Yong." She moaned because I reached to her chest.

She was covered in a black polo with a V cutout on her neck, so I had an easy job, exploring the skin which was uncovered. I wasn't with woman before, obviously, so I was a bit stressed, how to start things. I mean where do I put my hands? What does she like? Should I massage her chest, or grab her butt? I'm confused. So I just left wet kisses everywhere and decided to hold her waist first of all, then see her reaction.

"Yong, please. I can't..." She panted, but I was uncontrollable.

The way she moaned my name triggered something, I couldn't stop. I was going to shoot my shot, and started to move my hand slowly from her waist to reach her breast, but she held my hand.

"If we won't stop...." She said looking into my eyes panting.

"I can't wait Byulah, I want you." I whispered into her ears which caused a twitch. She wasn't kidding before.

She took a deep breath and suddenly the dice turned. She was above me this time, taking control. I saw the change in her eyes, she decided not to fight against her desires anymore.

"Are you sure?" She asked like someone who's suffering. Suffering from the absitenence.

I just pulled her into a kiss, I thought that will answer her question and she took that as green light. She positioned herself between my legs, her stomach almost touched my womanhood, even that felt like the world's best thing. We were kissing hungrily, I don't know how could we be this blind? The attraction is obvious as the sun shines.

Her hand was under my neck and the other one was supporting my back. Her touch was something I can never get enough of, I was mesmerized by her charm, her breath, her moans, the hunger. The hand which was under my back slowly moved to the direction of my breasts, and even the thought of her grabbing my chest made me almost cum. My whole body was trembling, because of joy, but she could have misunderstood because she stopped and looked at me panicked.

"Are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Did something hurt?" She asked.

She's so sweet, like a puppy, really. Did I already fall in love?