P~

"Don't forget to lock the car, anything could happen."

San said looking back as he walked into Ferralion, a local bar that was basically "the spot" for San and his friends.

"Dude get a grip, are you ever not paranoid?"

Mingi teased San.

"Hey, Mingi over here!"

Yeosang waved them over to the enclosed booth that they normally sat in.

"Annndd of course Woo is swallowing a girls mouth whole." San rolled his eyes.

They made their way to the booth where Woo, Jongho, Yuhno, Yeosang and, some platinum haired girl who was sat across Woos lap, practically inhaling his face off by how hard she was kissing him sat.

"Woo I thought you promised you would settle down with someone you actually have feelings for."

Even San had realized that it sounded silly after he said it outloud. Woo? In a serious relationship?

You'd never see the day.

Wooyoung ignored San, still tongue kissing the random from the bar.

"So Yuhno, did Seonghwa ever text back?" Mingi sat down next to Yeosang and poured himself a shot.

"Yea, him and Hongjoong should be here soon."

"They're always the late ones." Yeosang shook his head.

Mingi downed the shot then began to pour his second one when Yuhno grabbed his wrist to stop him from drinking too much.

"Mingi, don't drink too much I don't wanna have to drive your drunken ass home later."

"It's just my second one I'll stop after this, live a little."

Mingi continued pouring his shot once Yuhno removed his tight release on Mingi's wrist.

"Well isn't this just what I came for." San said glaring at Wooyoung and the Girl who were now grinding against each other.

"I hate to be that person, but San is right, get a room wooyoungie..." Mingi added shifting around in his seat as if he was uncomfortable.

Wooyoung sighed into the Girls mouth as their wet, bruised lips parted. He then slightly pushed her off of him causing her to whine as he moved away.

"Well it was nice seeing you practically devour my bestfriend." San said pursing his lips at the girl who was now pouting, eyebrows down and folded arms as he grabbed the bottle of alcohol and chugged about 3 shots worth before slamming it down on the round glass table that was placed in the middle of the booth they were in.

She rolled her eyes and got up, almost stomping her big chunky black boots full of unnecessary buckled straps as she walked away and back to her small groups of girlfriends.

San then glanced at Wooyoung before quickly looking away when he was caught by Wooyoung's dark glare, fixated on San.

"What?" San said lifting an eyebrow at Woo.

"Nothing.."

"Look, it's just.. it's supposed to be a night for us friends to hangout but you just making out with strangers, it makes it seem like that's all you join us for." San said trying to sound like a friend rather than an annoying nagging parent.

-Woo despises people who nag.

Wooyoung shrugged it off as he took the lighter from his back pocket and got up.