L~

"She said it would only take a week or two." San said shrugging as he tied his shoe, foot propped up on the bench where he sat next to Mingi.

They had just finished up at track practice and were in the locker room getting ready to leave.

"Soo you have the house to yourself?" Mingi replied zipping his jacket up.

"Uh I guess?" San said sitting down to finish putting his textbooks in his bag.

"So you'll be..alone?" Mingi said, smirk growing.

"Yeah, so what?" San said confusion taking over his expression.

"Sooo..you know.." Mingi said tightening his belt.

"What?.." San said lifting an eyebrow and leaning forward as if he didn't hear.

"Fuck your oblivious, throw a party you dumbass!" Mingi said flicking San's forehead.

Normally when San's Mother had to take a flight for "business reasons" as she always said. Mingi would always convince San to throw a party since he had a massive house. Or maybe it was the fact that San's older sister had always bought them drinks since she was the only one of age that they all knew.

"Ouch dickface!" San said grabbing his forehead and shooting up from the bench.

"Oh come on that didn't hurt." Mingi said chuckling as he grabbed his bag and got up.

"Now hurry up there all waiting!" Mingi added walking backwards before turning at the door and leaving.

Aish~ that asshole.. San thought grabbing his bag and walking out the locker room, still holding his forehead from the sting he felt after Mingi flicked him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two males met their friend group at the entrance.

"Hey guys, me and Hongjoong will leave first okay?" Seonghwa said grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

"What so you guys can go fuck again?" Wooyoung said chuckling as he covered his mouth. Seonghwa just awkwardly smiled and turned to leave. San nudged him hard in his side causing him to stop laughing.

"Uhm Jongho, Yeosang and, I also made plans to go that new karaoke place after school.." Yuhno added putting his arm around Wooyoung.

"Well what the fuck, don't invite me I guess." Mingi said seemingly mad as he began walking off.

"You said you had plans earlier!" Yuhno yelled dropping his arm from Wooyoung's shoulder and running to catch up to Mingi. Jongho and Yeosang just laughed and ran after the two.

"Welp I guess it's jus-" San started

"You. Just you." Wooyoung said before glaring at San and turning to leave as well. Whatever that meant, San didn't get the hint and jogged to catch up to the male.

"Cmon let's go do something together!" San said wrapping his arm around Wooyoung.

"Nooo I just wanna go smoke till I pass out on my bed" Wooyoung said pouting "besides, don't you have to go meet your dad and stepmom?"

San's mother and father split 6 years ago after she found out he was having an affair with his co worker. Since then San would go with his dad every Friday and weekend, and stay with his mother during the week. His father met someone new while on Vacation and they had been seeing eachother for some time now.

Occasionally they had dinner as a 'family' on Fridays so he told his son to come straight home after school so they could get ready to leave.

"Shit I forgot, and she's not my stepmom they aren't married." San said in an unreadable tone.

"Whatever I don't really give a fuck, I'm going home." Wooyoung said, harshly removing San's arm from around him, and walking farther ahead leaving San just standing there.

San found himself just watching as Wooyoung left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wooyoung's pov:

"Wooyoung"

"Woo?"

"Jung Wooyoung!" Jongho shouted nudging my shoulder, finally snapping me out of whatever trance i was in.

"Fuck, what do you want?" I said rubbing my shoulder.

"Come on hurry up Mingi is gonna leave us!"

"Shit" I said grabbing my phone and my ziplock bag that contained my favorite weed to smoke.

We rushed out the house and ran down the few steps attached to the porch before jogging the rest of the way to Mingi's car which was parked next to the sidewalk.

Out of breath, I opened the door only to realize there was only one more seat available. Mingi In the driver seat, Yuhno in the passenger seat, and San in the back behind Yuhno. Jongho also realized and quickly took the spot.

Asshole.

"Where the fuck am I gonna sit?" I said flaring my hands up in question.

San just smirked then pat his lap as if telling me to sit there.

"I'd rather sit in the trunk." I said about to close the door when he suddenly wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me onto his lap.

"And why would I let you do that, Hm?" San said, smirk still slapped across his face.

"Ew let me go" I said struggling to get out of his lap. He just held my waist tighter, making it clear he was not going to let me go.

I just sighed, defeated, and embarrassed that I got flustered by all this. He shut the door and I could now hear all the muffled snickering coming from the others since they had seen the whole thing.

"Just drive shithead." I said glaring at Mingi through the rearview mirror.

He just scoffed, put the car in drive, and we were off.

Around 4 minutes into the drive, I began to shift around trying to get comfortable in San's lap.

"Stop moving Wooyoung." San whispered in my ear.

"You're the one who told me to sit on your lap!" I whisper yelled back. I was opening my mouth to say something again, when Mingi drove over a hump on the road. Causing me to shift directly onto San's clothed member.

"Fuck" San panted.

Shortly after, Mingi drove over another one. This one slightly bigger than before. After the first hump I held on to the handle at the roof of the car so this time I didn't shift..

"Ngh~ sshit Woo."

I had accidentally grinded my ass against his crotch.

"Shit, sorry!" I whispered trying to scoot forward so that i wasn't hurting him but I guess I shouldn't have because I had once again, rubbed against his crotch.

"Wooy- ah" San grabbed my waist firmly to stop me from moving.

I soon realized I wasn't hurting him. This felt good to him. He was hardening beneath me. I was going to say something about my discovery but we soon arrived at the air bnb where the party was held.

Mingi parked the car and everyone got out ready to party. Everyone besides me and San that is. I was still shook by the whole ordeal in the car. San just kept his eyes off me but I knew he also felt weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guys keep in mind it's my first fic.

& When I asked for feedback I really meant it. It really helps guys, please..