E~

"WHOS READY TO GET DRUNK AS FUCK!" Mingi yelled jumping up and down as we entered the air bnb.

"Calm down! Let's go over there." Yuhno said grabbing Mingi's shoulders, and leading him to the table where there were others playing beer pong.

Yeosang followed the two, dragging Jongho along.

"Did you want a drink Woo?" Seonghwa said looking at me.

"Uhh, yea sure I guess. Thanks." I said smiling at him. He returned the smile and walked off.

I looked around searching for something to occupy myself, when I spotted Hongjoong and San sitting on the counter in the open kitchen.

Hongjoong was downing a beer while San just held one in his hand. Only, he was looking at me with darkness hooding his eyes. I looked in his eyes then tilted my head a bit, then teasingly bit my lip.

I wasn't seriously interested in San, I just wanted to play with him.

He licked his lips, blinking excessively as he turned to Hongjoong. I could see the tips of his ears start to turn red, he was blushing? Why? I shook my head and couldn't help but chuckle at the sight.

"What's funny?" Seonghwa said, finally returning with two drinks in his hand.

"Ah nothing" I said still smiling as he handed me my drink.

"You wanna go over there?" He said, pointing to where Hongjoong and San sat.

"You can. I think I'm gonna step outside for a sec."

"Oh okay, find me when you come back in" he said as he turned to walk away "and don't get too high Woo." he said before leaving.

I never even said I was gonna smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Though I did. I was now outside, barely able to stand on my own two feet. I had smoked the entire bag of weed I brought unexpectedly. Seonghwa hated when I got too high.

I don't know why though, it's none of his business. That's besides the point, right now I could see angels flying around the night sky.

"Shit-" I said almost falling over, when I felt a tight grip on the back of my leather jacket.

"What th-" I turned around. It was San. Though I couldn't see much of his face because my vision was literally crossing. I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Wooyoung?" He said as I fell forward landing on him.

"Hii San~ah" I said giggling as he quickly wrapped his arms around the small of my back.

"Fuck your high out of your mind right now." He huffed.

He then dragged me to the bench that was on the porch underneath the window. He sat me down on his lap for the second time today only this time, I was facing him. In a straddling position.

"Sannieee I wanna go drinkk." I said pouting.

"No Wooyoung, you need to relax."

"So boringg" I pouted

"Woo"

"No."

"Wooyoung"

I just buried my face in his neck, breathing in all of his scent.

"Please scoot back a bit.." I then realized what he meant but me being me, I didn't move.

Instead, I rolled my hips just a tiny bit before hearing a small groan escape his lips. I internally smiled and rolled my hips once more. I swear I heard him pant Fuck, before gripping my hips.

"Young~ah" his grip on my hips went harder, rolling them on his own.

This is wrong, so wrong.

I sighed before grabbing his wrist so that he was no longer holding my hips.

"Let's just.... go back inside.." I said, though I could still barely stand and was wobbly as I got up and turned to the door.

"Wait," he grabbed my wrists turning me back to face him.

"Are you okay?" He said stepping closer before placing a gentle kiss on my forehead. I'm not sure why, but I felt a slight tingling sensation in my stomach at that gesture (butterflies).

Truth is, I'm not okay.

"Hold me San~ah."

I closed my eyes and soon enough, I felt myself being placed gently on the bed, slightly opening my eyes to find San.

"Sannie.." I said, throwing my arms around the nape of his neck.

"Don't leave me please." I added bringing him down closer to me.

"Woo, I'm right here I'll never leave you."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY