2.The search begins

Akshat couldn't get the girl he had met at the bus stop out of his mind. Her mesmerizing presence and infectious smile had left a lasting impression on him. Determined to find her, he embarked on a mission to track down the mysterious humming bird.

Days turned into weeks as Akshat tirelessly searched for any information that could lead him to her. He visited the bus stop every day at the same time, hoping for another chance encounter. He asked people around if they had seen her, describing her unique humming and nose scrunching. However, no one seemed to have any clue about her whereabouts.

Frustrated but not willing to give up, Akshat decided to take a different approach. He started exploring nearby cafes, parks, and music stores, hoping to bump into her again. He even joined a local singing club, hoping that she might be a member too. But despite his efforts, luck seemed to be eluding him.

Just when Akshat was about to lose hope, fate intervened. One day, while browsing through a local music shop, he overheard a familiar humming sound. His heart skipped a beat as he turned around and saw her. It was the girl from the bus stop, engrossed in selecting a guitar.

Unable to contain his excitement, Akshat approached her with a wide grin. "Hey, it's you!" he exclaimed, causing the girl to look up in surprise. Recognizing him, a warm smile spread across her face.

"I never thought I'd see you again," she said, her voice filled with delight. "I'm Meera, by the way."

Akshat introduced himself, feeling a surge of happiness. They spent the rest of the day talking and getting to know each other. It felt like they were two puzzle pieces that had finally found their perfect fit.

As days turned into weeks, Akshat and Meera's bond grew stronger. They discovered a shared love for music and spent countless evenings strumming guitars and singing together. Their connection was undeniable, and they found solace in each other's presence.

Then after then she bid bye to him and he also show his excitement and after 3 days he found that she joined as in the same college as akshat was studying he was cultural head of their class so but way from here and there he got the information and he was happy he hugged his mumma and looking at him she amazed he was just looking to lost to be out and stand on this world then freshers day came then he wanted to be looking best for her future girlfriend he was preparing

So guys let's see what is going in the mind of Meera