3.She is listening 🎧

Meera sat in her room, a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions rushing through her mind. Ever since that fateful day at the bus stop, she couldn't get Akshat out of her head. His charismatic personality and genuine kindness had captivated her from the moment they had met. She found herself constantly reliving their conversations and replaying his infectious laughter in her mind.
But Meera was hesitant. She had been hurt before, and the scars of past relationships still lingered. She doubted if she was ready to open herself up to the possibility of love once again. Yet, with every passing day, her heart longed to see Akshat's smiling face and feel the warmth of his presence. ( Kuch toh baat hai apne akshat majboor kie jaa rhe hai apke khayal sochne ke liye ) "It goes like you are something that you are making bound to think about you "Meera shyly tapped her forehead

As fate would have it, Meera's life took an unexpected turn. She received acceptance into the same college Akshat was studying in. It was a coincidence too extraordinary to ignore. Part of her wondered if this was a sign, a chance for their paths to intertwine once more. But another part hesitated, unsure if she was ready for the unknown.

On the day of the freshers' event, Meera's heart raced with anticipation. She carefully chose her outfit, wanting to make a good impression on Akshat. As she entered the crowded auditorium, her eyes scanned the room, searching for him amidst the sea of new faces.

And there he was, standing confidently on the stage, his eyes filled with excitement and determination. Meera couldn't help but marvel at his passion as he interacted with the crowd, effortlessly commanding their attention. It was in that moment she realized the depth of his character and the strength of his dreams.

Throughout the event, Meera watched Akshat from afar, his infectious energy radiating to everyone around him. She felt a sense of pride as he poured his heart into showcasing the talents of their fellow students. It was clear that he was not only a natural leader but also someone who genuinely cared about the people around him.
As the event came to an end, Meera made her way towards Akshat, her heart pounding with a mixture of nerves and excitement. She didn't want to let this opportunity slip away, to wonder "what if" for the rest of her life.

With a deep breath, Meera approached Akshat, a smile playing on her lips. "Hey," she said, her voice filled with a mix of nervousness and anticipation. "Great job today, you were amazing!"
A wide grin spread across Akshat's face as he turned towards her. "Thank you! I'm so glad you enjoyed the event. I've been looking for you everywhere, Meera. I couldn't believe my luck when I heard you were joining this college."

Meera's heart skipped a beat, her doubts fading away with every word he spoke. She could no longer deny the connection they shared, the undeniable chemistry that seemed to ignite whenever they were together.

Meera knew that she had found something special in him

She was ready to embrace it with open arms.

Please guys vote and like .....u can imagine shraddha as meera
Target 100 votes and 10 comments