5.Akshat Teases Meera

One day, during a particularly crowded bus ride, Meera found herself standing next to Akshat. As the bus jolted and swayed, it became apparent that Akshat had taken a liking to teasing Meera. His pranks ranged from tapping her shoulder only to pretend he hadn't done it, to discreetly hiding her phone and then returning it with a mischievous grin.

Meera was the kind of girl who was easily irritated, and Akshat's antics tested her patience. However, as the days turned into weeks, Meera found herself looking forward to these silly interactions. She realized that beneath Akshat's playful exterior, there was a kind heart that always made her smile.
Their conversations grew longer as they bonded over shared interests and dreams. They discovered a shared love for adventure and exploration, often discussing their desire to travel the world. Whether it was discussing their favorite books or sharing stories about their childhood, Meera and Akshat found solace in each other's company.
Their friendship blossomed beyond the college walls. They began meeting outside of college hours, exploring the city, trying new eateries, and discovering hidden corners they didn't know existed. Meera appreciated how Akshat always pushed her out of her comfort zone, showing her a side of life she hadn't experienced before.

Late-night phone conversations became the highlight of their days. They would spend hours talking about everything and anything, losing track of time in their deep conversations. They discussed their fears, their aspirations, and their shared doubts about the future. In each other, they found a confidant and a companion.
One day, Akshat couldn't contain his feelings any longer. He decided it was time to confess his love to Meera. He wanted to express his adoration for her in a way that would be both memorable and heartfelt. Akshat spent days meticulously crafting a portrait of Meera, capturing her essence with every brushstroke.
On a sunny afternoon, Akshat nervously approached Meera, holding a stunning rose and the portrait he had poured his heart into. Meera, surprised and curious, couldn't help but feel a tingling anticipation in her stomach.

As Akshat nervously handed Meera the rose and the portrait, he confessed his deep feelings for her. Meera's eyes widened, and a blush crept onto her cheeks. She could see the sincerity in Akshat's eyes and feel his genuine love for her.

Overwhelmed with emotions, Meera accepted Akshat's heartfelt proposal. Excitement filled the air, and the college crowd erupted with hooting and whistling, celebrating their newfound love. Meera and Akshat stood there, basking in the joy, knowing that their journey together was just beginning.