Chapter 9

* Pictures are not mine.. I have taken it from Pinterest.. Credits to the rightful person.

Nandini POV

Work can be tiring at some point..I miss him it's been only a day he left and I am missing him crazily.. Come back Babe..I cannot be a desperate girlfriend..I should support him.

I am busy reading my book while thinking of Raghav.. I wanted to call him but he must be busy. I was about to message him. I get a notification. It is an unknown number.

Message
Hey babygirl.. How did you started dating huh.. I just left for some work and you made a lover.. I am giving you a chance to leave him and I will not do anything to you or your loverboy.. Well you look beautiful in pink color.

I drop my phone on the floor.. I am wearing a pink pajama right now..I started breathing heavily.. I get up from my bed check the windows and door..Everything is locked.. How did he get know..I quickly went to my room locked it and hide myself under the sheets.

I am crying right now.. I wish Raghav was here. I was thinking all these things and Soon it was morning but still I was not able to sleep a wink.

I get up and get ready to go to the hospital.. I didn't open the door until my friends arrived to pick me up.

I wanted to tell my friends about it.. But I don't want to drag them in my mess.. I thought of staying in the hospital tonight.

I am in the hospital garden getting fresh air.. But still thinking about that stalker and possibility of who can send these messages to me. I get a call from an unknown number. It was that stalker's number. I reluctantly picked it up.

"Hello babygirl" That shit says.

"Do not call me with these dirty names.. Who the hell are you..How did you get my number." I said angrily.

"Easy there babygirl.. You will get to know me very soon and I will make mine soon. "

"I am not a property of yours that you will claim me. Do whatever you want to do. You will not be able to touch a hair strand of mine." I said and cut the call.

Thank God.. I recorded the conversation. I will go to the police station and file a complaint against that stalker.

I get another call.. It is Raghav.. I took a breath of relief and wiped my tears.

Raghav and Nandini Conversation

"Hello love. "Raghav said.

"Hello babe ." Nandini said in a low voice.

"Are you okay love.. You're sounding so low." Raghav asked worriedly.

"I am fine babe.. Just tired.. I am missing you so much." Nandini said while trying to control her tears.

"I miss you too love. I will be back soon." Raghav said.

"How was your meeting ? " Nandini asked changing the subject.

"Meeting went well. We got the deal."
Raghav said.