Mattheo

Enemies⇉lovers

Enemies⇉lovers

Your hips swayed to what you thought was elegantly, though you were more of a wobbly noodle, the pumping music directing your body.

Your hands were swinging in the air just like majority of the people at this party, occasionally pulling your low cut shirt back up.

You knew it was a poor decision when you were back at your friend house getting ready and reached for your purse, breasts spilling half out. You decide to stay safe with your lower half, wearing jeans that you'd stolen from your sister long ago.

Putting aside your shitty choices, you just wanted an entertaining night with your girls. Finally having the privilege of being an adult, you were enjoying the freedom and thrill of it all.

You clearly weren't the only one enjoying the night, spotting your friends part ways either with guys or different sorts of entertainment. You were too into the excitement of the party to realise that they were your only option for a ride home, although you were an adult your mother would not appreciate a drunk beg from her daughter.

You grimaced at the burning sensation of vodka spilling down your throat, placing it down next to your previous shot glass with a loud clink.

You felt a presence close to you, a hand reaching out to provide you with yet another shot of what seemed like vodka.

Your head tilted up to meet the man's gaze, a lazy grin spread across his face. His gorgeous green eyes twinkled with smugness, a hint of cockiness present as well. You didn't seem to pick up on that though, his fluffy blonde hair distracting you completely.

You took the glass eagerly, "thank you kind sir", you batted your eyelashes.

The same dirty smile faced your way, watching your every move. "Thought it would heighten your night." He spoke, low and hypnotic.

You hummed, taking a look at the amount of liquor stored in the small glass. Without a second thought you threw it down your throat, smacking your lips together at the cruel taste.

The man laughed at this, a hand placing on your shoulder as your sour face softened due to the bitter taste simmering down to a sweeter one, joining him with a giggle.

⇠═⇢
Mattheo held a cigarette lazily in between his fingers, exhaling only to watch the smoke disperse into thin air.

He occasionally added to the conversation currently being held by his friends, drinks and joints being handed around like pass the parcel, sometimes receiving a foul tasting liquor to a joint he'd go to these parties for in the first place.