Blaise

(This is a fan cast photo, it just fit the vibe too well)

Your eyes leisurely started to blink the exhaustion from them, squinting at your blurry room.

You were heavily hung over, your head throbbing. The memories of last night slowly started to come back to you, the loud music, the shots, the dancing.

You groaned and tried to sit up, feeling nauseous. As you struggled to remember how you even got home, you made a mental note to never drink that much again.

The sunlight streaming through the window was too bright for your sensitive eyes, deciding to close the curtains with a heavy sigh.

Your whole face felt swollen, legs lazily carrying you to your bathroom where you ran the cold water.

Wetting your palms, you splashed your face until the swelling and sweaty feeling started to fade. You didn't even want to attempt looking up at the mirror, already picturing the streaks of mascara running down your cheeks with smudged lipstick around your mouth.

You closed your eyes, fingers massaging your forehead to try and sooth the headache that was about to be the death of you.

Just as you were about to give yourself a jump scare by looking in the mirror, something caught your eyes, a figure leaning against your bathroom door.

"Y/n.." your mum had greeted, a knowing smile curved against her lips. This made your eyebrow raise, curiosity piquing.

"Mum, what happened last night?" She clearly knew something you didn't, yet.

"I was hoping you'd be able to tell me what happened last night." She laughed, amused by your confused expression.

She stepped closer to you, your head cocking to the side. "Elaborate?"

"You were non stop talking about this man that you so desperately wanted to marry," she revealed, your eyebrows furrowing as your mouth hung open slightly.

"Look the number he wrote is still on your arm." She pointed out, finger coming up to your upper arm to examine the scribbled numbers.

"What.. the.. fuck." You whispered, peering down to your arm that had been graffitied with what seemed to be sharpie.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like that before, praising him like some god." She rolled her eyes at the memory, though it was clear how invested she was in her daughters love life.