Draco

I'm tweaking his characteristics & personality just a little because I cannot write him

I'm tweaking his characteristics & personality just a little because I cannot write him.☹︎ (you and him are both older as well)

The plush cushion cradled the side of your cheek, a very thin sheet wrapped around the half of your body. Though it felt as if the whole sheet were, warmth radiating through your whole body.

The warmth that spread comfortably across your body tightened, your tired eyelids lifting at the feeling.

There was shuffling next to you, arms looped around to your back. This emitted a tired groan from you, eyebrows furrowing at the unfortunate shift in position.

You were now squished into a warm body, a soft breath blowing against your cheek.

You weren't alone on the bed, your own personal heater was a man.

You were not a morning person, especially not when you didn't get your required amount of hours sleeping. The slight pounding against your head swirled your irritation further.

You pushed against the body, dragging the sheet back to you and wrapping it snuggly around you.

A hand yanked back, creating a small tug of war between the both of you.

Fuck this was one petty guy.

You had successfully pulled the blanket from him, putting it to the side and out of his reach.

You heard him scoff, a triumphant smirk forming on your lips before you felt a heavy body ontop of you.

You weren't sure what time it was, night or day. The curtains blocked any light out making you rely on touch and sensation rather than using your eyes.

"Piss off." You grumbled, glaring to a shape of a face. You weren't sure.

His knees dug into the mattress next to the two of your legs, his right hand supporting his weight while the other softly wrapped around your wrist that held the sheet up, before it slipped off to turn on the bed side table lamp.

The first thing you noticed was his half lidded, grey eyes piercing down to yours. His blonde hair shone nearly as bright as the light itself, a taunting expression painting his face. Draco Malfoy himself.

He chuckled lowly, his voice sounding almost unrecognisable in the morning, raspier and deeper.

"You're nearly as annoyed as last night when I didn't let you—" your hand abruptly cut off his words, your cheeks flushing red.