𝟓

Entering the room, Arin kept the luggage beside her bed while Yn's eyes widened, observing her room. It was a huge room with French Windows and a pair of big shelves beside them with a small table and two chairs on the left side of the windows.

Her eyes moved towards her left, noticing a big dressing mirror with all the accessories and lights around the mirror. Shifting her gaze towards the left, her eyes met a door and she heard her friend saying, "It's the washroom. I mean the bathroom and washroom attached. You know the joint one," Yn nodded and then her eyes landed on the closet.

Big wooden doors and gold-plated handles. The similar one was beside that closet too. Two big cupboards for her. "One is always empty, lol. You can keep your clothes in there," Arin smiled. "Your room is huge, Arin. So big," she mumbled, looking at her best friend.

"That's why, I feel lonely," she chuckled, "Get fresh, alright? I'll go and bring your other things that are left there," she took the car keys and left, giving a small head pat to her friend. Yn opened her luggage and, per her friend's comment, shifted a few pairs of her clothes in the cupboard, leaving the rest in the bag only.

After a few minutes, she exited the bathroom, with towel-wrapped hair and a bucket in her hands which had her clothes. Yes, she washed her clothes and then went to the balcony.

"Yn, sweetheart?" She heard Mrs Jeon, standing with a cup of coffee in her hands, "Sweetheart, you could ask servants here for this, why are you doing this?" she asked with a sweet and enchanted smile, "I didn't want to bother anyone, so..." Yn looked down, biting her lip with anticipation, making Mrs Jeon chuckle.

"How come bothersome entered between family members, dear," taking the wet cloth from her hand, Mrs Jeon put it back in the bucket, "Here's your coffee. I'll ask Hwang to put these clothes on the terrace," she said, calling out the name and soon a middle-aged man entered and as per her orders, took the bucket and left.

Her heart was sad and it was obvious. Being a lady of morals, her mother taught her never to take favours from anyone. And at this moment, she was in debt of favours. Firstly, her hometown people and then her best friend and her family. She felt disappointed in herself but she couldn't do anything except two things; start looking for a part-time job and focus on her studies.