𝟏𝟒

"I'd appreciate it if Junghyun and Sun share some talks regarding this marriage privately," Ara spoke gently to Sun's mother and added more to her statement, "I know that the marriage is fixed and there's no change for now in it but I would like them to share a talk and discuss the future they are going to have," Sun smiled and looked at Ara with a pleasing look while Sun's mother, Kim So-hee, nodded too, "That would be good."

Jungkook looked at the couple who were happy by the announcements of both ladies. "Don't just get too excited," he rolled his eyes at them, while the couple laughed. Junghyun came near his brother and leaned towards his ear, "You can take Yn with you though, and have a talk," Jungkook's eyes widened when he heard his words. He took a step back and looked at Junghyun, who had a smirk on his face while Sun stood there, confused.

"Why would I take her?" He asked, trying to shrug off his words and pretended to be cool. "Why not?" Junghyun came forward once again and the smirk remained on his lips. Jungkook's eyes looked here and there, controlling his body language which surely turned submissive after hearing her name. "Come on, Jungkook!" Junghyun chuckled and put his hand on his brother's shoulder.

"Who's Yn?" Sun asked, looking at Junghyun, who seemed to love his brother's reactions. "Ask your good-looking brother-in-law," Junghyun smiled, looking at her and then turned to Jungkook and winked. He came closer to him and hugged him slowly and slowly whispered, "Her lipgloss looks good on your lips."

"What?" Jungkook spoke but it was loud enough for others to hear too. Everyone turned towards him confusedly while Junghyun pulled away from the hug, giving a secret smirk to his younger brother. Whole Kim family and Jeon family except the Jeon brothers, were looking at Jungkook, who looked at the family members hesitantly.

"I...um..."

As he stood there, his eyes darted around the room, blinking rapidly as he searched for some kind of excuse. His hands clasped together, his fingers fidgeting with each other in hesitation. His mind had gone completely blank, and the weight of all the eyes fixed upon him only served to heighten his anxiety.

But then, amid the sea of faces, his gaze fell upon a pair of eyes that seemed to glow with an inner light. The kohl lining in the lower lids only served to make them more alluring. They were directed at him with a mixture of confusion and cuteness that made his heart race. In that moment, he forgot all his worries and became completely fixated on those eyes. They were the embodiment of all his desires, and he knew he could no longer resist them. This person had captured his heart in a very short time, and he didn't try to resist it. The feeling was mutual, and filled with an all-encompassing love and tenderness that left him breathless.

Yes, you guessed it right!

It was her.

Everyone in that hall started to fade away for him or he didn't care of all those faces looking at him as he slowly moved his feet towards her figure. With his each step closer to her, he felt all those gazes on his movements. He was nervous for sure but he was determined too for listening to his heart.

He stood in front of his woman. His eyes looking at her, observing and admiring every facial expression. The way her eyes blinked cutely in confusion, the way her lips were slightly parted and the way the little breeze in the room played with her hair strands.

Slowly his hand travelled to her cheek and the rough pad of his thumb delicately caressed her skin as he took another step closer to her figure. He noticed she moved closer to him too, and her hand travelled to his waist gradually and hesitantly.

"Yn, I love you," he whispered.

But his whisper was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"I know that we just met a few days ago and we surely didn't have a good start but...But I felt the spark between us. Just one glance at you and I discovered that my longings are now ended. Every small talk, every bickering and every moment we shared till now, are all the best moments of my life. You may feel scared because these feelings in my heart aren't coming from a long period of knowing each other and all. But trust me, I vow to devote myself to you. This man...This Jeon Jungkook, is yours Yn. You are free to use me in all ways you desire, I surrender myself to your mercy."

Her heart thudded with happiness and love. Every word that escaped from his lips caused a rush in her veins and she loved the feeling of ecstasy. She could see the utter sincerity in his eyes, which explained his confession briefly.

"I love you too, Jungkook. Yes, our love was sudden but I'm glad it happened. And about surrendering, you already have a profound control on me. I have already given myself to you."

Both shared a very sweet and deep eye contact, not caring about others around them. Time seemed to stand still as their eyes locked in an intense gaze. In that moment, their souls connected on a profound level, transcending words and echoing the depth of their emotions. they exchanged unspoken promises through their eye contact. Every worry, every doubt melted away as they saw truth and vulnerability mirrored in each other's eyes.

Their gazes spoke volumes - love, trust, and a shared desire for a future together. Waves of warmth washed over them, encapsulating them in an embrace that surpassed physical touch. It was a silent affirmation of their newfound connection; an unbreakable bond forged in that single moment.

As time started moving again, they embraced each other tightly, still lost in each other's eyes. Words became redundant as they reveled in the beauty of this newfound love that had blossomed between them.

Their passionate eye contact became an unspoken language between them; an intimate conversation that only they could understand. It spoke of love's triumph over fear of self insecurities and uncertainty; a testament to the power of vulnerability and opening one's heart to another.

She felt his gaze travelling from her eyes to lips and she read his mind. Her lips missed his soft lips too. The kiss of love, affection and promise was all the couple needed and he was waiting for it. She smiled slowly when she realized that he was patiently waiting for her words rather than just giving into his desires. He waited for her consent.

His lips were struggling to let out those words to ask for her permission and she observed it. He moved his tattooed arm around her waist and the other one rested on her cheek while his gaze roamed from her eyes to lips.

"May I?" he whispered finally, after trying his best to stay decent. "Yes, you may," she muttered back, giving into the sea of desires that they craved for. As her voice trailed off, the room fell silent. The air between them was charged with an electric tension. Their eyes locked in a moment of suspended time, and she found herself holding her breath, waiting to see what would happen next. Without breaking his intense gaze, he leaned forward slowly towards her, his movements deliberate and measured, until their faces were only inches apart. The world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in that moment, suspended in time.

As they stood in that intimate space, the air was thick with anticipation. Their eyes met, and then their lips, in a gentle and tender kiss. A kiss that seemed to last forever, as if time had stopped just for them. It was a kiss that held all the unspoken emotions that had been building between them for what felt like an eternity. As their lips moved together, the kiss spoke volumes, filled with hope, passion, and an unspoken promise of what could be. In that moment, nothing else in the world mattered but the two of them and the intensity of the emotions they shared.

The softness of their lips meeting seemed to slow time down, and they both felt as though they were the only two people in the world. As they savoured each stolen second of that beautiful moment, they knew that this would forever be a memory etched into their hearts. They both sensed that this was just the start of something magical - a love story that would unfold in ways beyond their wildest dreams.

They slowly pulled away and he slowly opened his eyes and found her cheeks turning rose-tinted and a small shy smile has crept over her lips that fluttered his heart.

He finally confessed to her.