♪ I think I like this song better without any music ♪

As you sit under a bridge leaning on the structure under the pale moonlight you hear footsteps, and then you feel someone sitting next to you. "Got you a burrito." He hands you a warm burrito wrapped in foil.

"Thanks." You open it up and start eating the beef and cheese. "So what happened today? You panicked when you saw me with my friends." You shrug as you stuff your face with the burrito.

He looks out at the moon and how it reflects on the shallow lake. The cool breeze making you both shiver a little. Truth be told seeing him with his friends made you realize he had a life outside of you and this bridge.

As you both sit in silence staring at the stars you finally break the silence. "Say... wanna take a dip?" He looks over to you and shrugs. "Sure why not?" You both get up and strip to your underwear and go into the water.

"I don't know why I expected it to not be so cold" you say through chattering teeth. He chuckles lightly "yeah, it's kinda painful... here." He gets closer to you and wraps his arms around you. You tense up a bit but relax, you feel your face burn up but push it out.

"Glad I cut my hair earlier this month." As the following morning comes you decide to pay Miguel a visit at his home, you peak through the window and see him wearing headphones and singing quietly

"And we were so obsessed with writing the next best American record. That we gave all we had 'til the time we got to bed, 'cause we knew we could. We were so obsessed with writing the next best American record. 'Cause we were just that good, It was just that good."

You smile softly watching him sing, you stop quickly because you realize how creepy you were acting. Later that night he met you under the bridge once again and it was your turn to bring dinner. You brought burgers and fries. "Oh! Right! Look what I found."

He pulls out a pink MP4, you look at it for a second. "Where did you find that?"

"It was in my mom's old things, we were cleaning around and I found it. She said I could keep it, but I think I should give it to you."

"To me? Wow, thanks!" You take it in your hands and smile. "How do I use it?" He presses a few times and plugs his head phones in, he gives one to you and he puts one in his ear before he hits play.

"Whatever's on tonight‚ I just wanna party with you. Topanga's hot tonight, I'm taking off my bathing suit. You make me feel like, there's something that I never knew I wanted. We play the Eagles down in Malibu and I want it. There's something that I never knew I wanted."

The song ends and he looks at you. "You like the song? It's one of my favorites." You smile and nod "I think I like this song better without any music."

✪ ♪ ✪ ♪ ✪ ♪ ✪ ♪ ✪ ♪ ✪ ♪ ✪ ♪ ✪ ♪

SONG: "The Next Best American Record" By: Lana Del Rey