🎼 Black Magic Woman 🎼

Your boyfriend tried calling it quits, which you didn't like. You've always been into witch craft which led you to putting a pad with your blood drawn out as a pentagram in some girl's bag who you didn't like in middle school.

You've done similar things since then but none as extreme, so when your boyfriend tried to get end it with you, you swore you'd do anything to get him back. Which includes entering his dreams.

You see him in the kitchen cooking and you decide to mess with him a bit, hundreds of rats and cockroaches flood the floor as he gets up on the wall to avoid them. The power turns off and the house starts to shake, he digs his claws deeper into the wall clinging on.

After a few minutes the lights turn on and there are not rats or roaches. He gets up to go to his room where he sees a hugs face with pit-less eyes and a wide smile. He freezes but before he could do anything the mouth opens and starts to play disoriented music.

"Don't turn your back on me baby, don't turn your back on me baby."

It was mixed in with static in a low and deep tone, the words were hardly comprehensible.

"Got your spell on me baby, Got your spell on me baby."

A bunch of balloons come out of the eyes and surround him, each playing a different part of the song at different pitches. All of a sudden he feels something wet hit his head, he looks up to see dead bodies of everyone he loves.

They're all dripping with blood as they shrivel up quickly. The balloons drop and so do the bodies, all he can hear is the screams of his loved ones echoing the room as six black hands grab onto his legs, arms, neck, and mouth.

His eyes turn black and he collapses to the ground starting to get drained of his blood. Now all he can hear is the song and the screams mixed in together as his teeth fall out of his mouth.

⃝𖤐︎  𐕣

SONG: "Black Magic Woman" By: Santana

A/N: Thank you guys so much for a thousand reads 😭 it means a lot fr, thanks! 😍💋