Chapter 7

After dinner, Jungkook is in his room lying on his back, gazing at the ceiling.

Thoughts swirl through his mind, "I hopes this project will be successful in best way, Well I'm amazed by the incredible face that appa has chosen, his beauty transcends this world."

Suddenly, scenes from the recent event flash before his eyes. He remembers when Taehyung appeared in front of him just wrapped in a towel, looking ethereal.

"Even in that moment, his white skin gleamed, and his wet hair gently fell upon his forehead, concealing his mesmerizing eyes. The word ' 'beautiful' ' feels inadequate to describe such radiance."

But Jungkook's thoughts startle him, eyes wide after realizing what he was even thinking

"What the hell "He wonders.

"How could I think like this, feeling drawn to someone in such a way. It's only been one day in this model's company, and already I'm behaving like a pervert don't know what I will become in this time which I'm going to spent with him" kook said with a sighs.

"Let's just sleep kookie have to start a new journey from tomorrow," Kook said, turning to his right side and switching off the light.

Now, only a little lamp softly illuminated the room. Kook didn't turn it off because he couldn't sleep in complete darkness.It reminded him of his childhood when he cried for weeks in his dark room, for that boy he once considered his best friend.

Kook vividly remembered how he sit alone in the darkness, tears streaming down his face.he cried till there was no tear left in eyes eyes kook shut opened his eyes breathing heavily , feeling overwhelmed as these memories played like a movie in his mind.

He sat on his bed, reaching for the water glass on the side table, and drank it all in one gulp.

"Why do these memories from those days never leave me?" Kook said placing both hands on his face.

"I don't know when I'll be able to let go of these horrible memories and find peace in my sleep," he said, his tiredness evident. He was so exhausted that why he couldn't forget those days.

He walked towards the window, opening it and gazed at the sky with teary eyes. However, he didn't let the tears fall.

After those days, he never cried, never letting anyone see his vulnerable side, not even his mom and dad, so they wouldn't worry about him.

"Ahh," Kook sighed wearily.

After some time, he calmed himself down and lay back on his bed, embracing a pillow tightly. He tried to sleep, and eventually, after some time, he was able to drift off (peacefully)?

_______________________________

On the flip side:

Tae was seated before a mirror, indulging in his skincare routine.

"He's really incredibly handsome, unlike anyone I've ever seen," Tae remarked, pouring a dollop of lotion into his palm from a bottle. He gently massaged it into his arms.

"Those well-defined Abs, arm full of tattoos Ahhh I think I might have a crush on him," Tae squealed like a teenage girl.

"And to top it off, he's even a talented cook," Tae added, now applying lotion to his smooth legs.

"Well, I must say, I'm no less than a beauty queen," Tae said, gazing at his reflection in the mirror, playfully biting his bottom lip sexily .

"He should consider himself lucky that The Kim Taehyung has set eyes on him," Tae sassily asserted.