Devious plans

Jungkook's secretary, previously confident in her closeness with him, began to notice a shift in his attention. As she observed Jungkook's demeanor, she sensed a change in his behavior and less frequent calls to his office.

Curious and somewhat unsettled, she decided to investigate, kept an eye on him . In the process, she found out the news of jungkook being involved with taehyung.

Nana was so shocked when she found out. She was so jealous of taehyung , she thought she had a chance with jungkook since they have had countless sex but she was wrong.

She got jealous to the point she wanted to sabotage their relationship so she have a plan that she think it will work

So she started showing jungkook attention but his attention where never on her . When taehyung comes over her heart burn with envy hatred and jealousy .

WEEKS LATER
Jungkook and his team are having a discussion about their missing shipment

Jungkook: "Damn, Mr. Lee's group again? They just don't quit."

Hoseok: "We need to beef up our security. Any idea how they got wind of our plans?"

Yoongi: "Could be a leak. We've been too careless lately."

Namjoon: "We'll need to tighten our inner circle. No room for traitors."

Soobin: "I'll double-check all our encryption protocols. We can't afford any breaches."

Yeonjun: "What's our move then? We hit them first or wait for them to make a move?"

Jungkook: "Let's not play their game. We strike preemptively but discreetly. We can't risk exposing ourselves."

Hoseok: "Agreed. We'll need to coordinate with our allies too. This could escalate fast."

Yoongi: "I'll handle the logistics. We need to be swift and precise."

Namjoon: "Keep a low profile until we're ready to strike. We can't afford any missteps."

Soobin: "I'll notify our informant network. We need eyes and ears everywhere."

Yeonjun: "And what about Mr. Lee himself? Do we take him out?"

Jungkook: "Not yet. Let's dismantle his operation first. Then, we'll deal with him."

Hoseok: "Alright, let's get to work. Time's ticking, and we can't afford to be caught off guard."

Jungkook: "We also need to consider the possibility of a mole in our ranks. Mr. Lee's group seems to always be one step ahead."

Hoseok: "Agreed. We can't overlook any possibility. We'll have to run background checks and tighten our security protocols."

Yoongi: "We should also gather more intel on Mr. Lee's group. The more we know about their movements and resources, the better prepared we'll be."

Namjoon: "I'll assign some of our best operatives to gather information discreetly. We can't afford any slip-ups."

Soobin: "What about our assets in their organization? Should we pull them out or keep them in place for now?"

Yeonjun: "Let's keep them in place but have them on high alert. They could be our eyes and ears within Mr. Lee's group."

Jungkook: "Sounds like a plan. We need to be cautious and strategic in our approach. We can't afford any mistakes."

Hoseok: "Agreed. Let's make sure everyone is on the same page and ready to act when the time comes."

Yoongi: "I'll start coordinating with our allies and preparing our resources for any potential confrontation."

Namjoon: "And I'll make sure our contingency plans are in place in case things escalate faster than expected."

Soobin: "I'll keep monitoring our communication channels and lookout for any suspicious activity."

Yeonjun: "Alright, let's stay vigilant and focused. We'll get through this like we always do, together."

———————————————————-