Mission pt 3

Jungkook: We need to get out of these handcuffs and fast.

Yoongi: Any ideas on how to break free?

Hoseok: I can try to pick the lock with something if we can find it.

Namjoon: Keep an eye out for any tools or sharp objects nearby.

Soobin: Even if we manage to break free, we still need a plan to deal with Mr. Lee and his men.

Yeonjun: Agreed. We can't just escape and leave them behind.

Jungkook: We'll deal with that once we're out of here. Right now, our priority is getting out of these restraints.

Yoongi: Keep searching. There has to be something we can use.

Hoseok: Found something. It's a rusty nail. Might be able to use it to pick the lock.

Namjoon: Give it a try, but be careful. We don't want to attract any attention.

Soobin: Hurry up, we don't know how much time we have before Mr. Lee comes back.

Yeonjun: Almost there... I think I got it!

Jungkook: Great job. Now, let's come up with a plan to take down Mr. Lee and get out of here for good.

While trying to escape mr lee and his men came

Mr. Lee: Well, well, well, what do we have here? Trying to make a little escape, are we?

Jungkook: You won't keep us here for long, Lee. We'll find a way out.

Yoongi: Don't think we're afraid of you and your goons.

Namjoon: We'll never stop fighting until you're brought to down .

Hoseok: You may have caught us off guard, but we're not giving up without a fight.

Soobin: We won't let you get away with your crimes, Mr. Lee.

Yeonjun: You may have the upper hand now, but we'll find a way to turn the tables.

Mr. Lee: Oh, I admire your spirit, but I'm afraid your little escapade ends here.

Jungkook: We'll see about that. We're not backing down.

Yoongi: You can't keep us locked up forever, Lee.

Namjoon: We'll find a way to break free and bring you to down.

Hoseok: Your reign of terror ends today, Lee.

Soobin: We won't rest until we have killed you mother fucker.

Yeonjun: We're not afraid of you, Mr. Lee. We'll find a way to defeat you.

Mr. Lee: We'll see who has the last laugh. But for now, enjoy your stay. You're not going anywhere.

Has they were talking the 4 men mr lee came in with drop to the floor dead before mr lee could react 4 guns where placed on him