Who is the hacker ?🤔

Their lips met in a fervent embrace, a rush of emotion surging between them as time seemed to momentarily stand still. It was a spontaneous gesture.

As the kiss lingered, they pulled back slightly, their breath mingling in the cool night air. Taehyung's heart raced, their eyes meeting. Jungkook's is in a bit of surprise and undeniable affection.

As soon as tae opened is door he was pulled in for another kiss, jungkook kiss him hungrily. They have kissed a lot of times but today felt different.

They made their way to tae's room, jungkook pinned him on the wall and locking the door behind him.

He tapped tae legs and out of instinct tae wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist, the air was filled with kissing sound.

( yoooo I was not able to right smut in this chapter. Note to self their first maybe love making or just sex I don't know yet I'm looking for the perfect timing )

2 weeks later
Weeks passed things are going smoothly in jungkook and taehyung's relationship.

Right now jungkook is at his office the hoseok called that he has a meeting and left.

The atmosphere in the clandestine meeting room was tense as jungkook, namjoon, yoongi, hoseok, yeonjun, soobin gathered, grappling with the dilemma of the mysterious informant providing insider information to their own mafia.

Jungkook's brow furrowed is in concern, "we're are facing a situation where we get intel we shouldn't have access to. Someone from within is feeding us details— highly confidential ones."

Namjoon is studying the documents spread across the table, nodding grimly. "The details are too specific to be precise. It's like they know how every move or plan.

Yoongi, his voice laced with urgency, added, we been operating under the radar, but this informant is making us too vulnerable. We need to get to the bottom of this."

Hoseok, running a hand through his hair in frustration, suggested, " maybe it's a member who sympathizes with our cause but doesn't have the authority to share information."

Yeonjun, nodded thoughtfully, "could be. Or someone with a personal agenda, using us to achieve their own goal."

Soobin, his gaze fixed on the information before them, proposed, "let's step up a controlled leak, something minor. We see if that information surface again. That might lead us closer to the source.

Jungkook's jaw tensed as he agreed, good idea. We'll play this cautiously, trace the information path, identify the peck with our own rank. The breach compromise our safety.

The room fell into a contemplative slience, each member aware of the gravity of the situation. The threat posed by an informant with their own ranks loomed large, casting a shadow of distrust and urgency over their otherwise cohesive unit.

" hmmmm a lot is going on, but believe me, I'm just here to help u" JTH

————————————————————
Hi gays
I really wanted to right smut but I couldn't waiting for the right for that

Thank u for the 200 past readers thank you for reading my story and please continue

If u don't like anything comment so I will know

Remember it's my first story so don't criticize me

I purple u 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
————————————————————