Disney land

The penthouse

The penthouse

It's 10 am in morning and everyone is finally waking up and they order food for themselves

They decided to go to the Disney land around 6 in the evening

Taehyung: Alright everyone, we're finally here at Disneyland! Where should we go first?
Jin: I say we start with Space Mountain. It's a classic!
Jungkook: Yes! I love roller coasters. Space Mountain it is!
Yoongi: Sounds good, but after that, can we check out Pirates of the Caribbean? I want to see the animatronics.
Hobi: Definitely! Pirates of the Caribbean is always a great ride.
Namjoon: And after that, we should hit up Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. I've heard it's amazing.
Jimin: I'm in! But can we also make sure to go to the Haunted Mansion? I want to see if it's as spooky as people say.
Gemma: Good idea, Jimin! And how about It's a Small World? It's a classic, and the music is iconic.
Taehyung: Sounds like we have a plan. Space Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rise of the Resistance, Haunted Mansion, and then It's a Small World.
Jin: Don't forget to take lots of pictures, especially in front of the castle!
Jungkook: And we need to try some of the famous Disneyland snacks. Dole Whip, anyone?
Yoongi: Absolutely. Let's make sure we have enough time for all the rides and some good food.
Hobi: And maybe we can catch the parade later. The Disney parades are always so fun.
Namjoon: Agreed. Alright, let's get started with Space Mountain. Everyone ready?
Everyone: Ready!
Taehyung: Let's go make some memories!

Taehyung, Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, Hobi, Namjoon, Jimin, and Gemma enjoying their day at Disneylands;
At Space Mountain:
Taehyung: That was incredible! Space Mountain never disappoints.
Jungkook: I could ride that again and again. The drops were amazing!
Yoongi: It was cool, but I'm looking forward to the slower pace of Pirates of the Caribbean next.
Jimin: Let's head there now. I can't wait to see the pirate animatronics!
Gemma: And maybe spot Captain Jack Sparrow!On the Way to Pirates of the Caribbean
Namjoon: Look at all these shops along the way. Should we stop for some souvenirs later?
Hobi: Definitely. I want to get some Mickey ears!
Jin: And don't forget to take pictures. We need some group shots in front of the iconic spots.

After Pirates of the Caribbean:

Taehyung: The pirate scenes were so realistic! And the water ride was refreshing.
Jungkook: I got splashed a bit, but it was fun!
Yoongi: The details in that ride are incredible. It's like being in a movie.
Gemma: Now, off to Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance?
Namjoon: Yes, let's see if it lives up to the hype.

In Line for Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

Hobi: While we wait, let's talk about our favorite Disney movies. Mine's The Lion King.
Jimin: I love Aladdin. The songs are fantastic.
Taehyung: Beauty and the Beast for me. The animation is beautiful.
Gemma: I'm a big fan of Frozen. "Let It Go" is a classic!

After Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance:

Jin: That was mind-blowing! The special effects were out of this world.
Namjoon: Agreed. It felt like we were actually in a Star Wars movie.
Yoongi: Okay, Haunted Mansion next. Let's see how spooky it really is.
Jungkook: I'm ready. I love a good scare.