Chapter 1

Bre,anna POV
Today we did the usual me and Aalyiah and Alisha chilln out in my room. "So you guys going to kremes party or nah?" "Aalyiah you know I can't go my parents aren't home so I have to take care of my little sister!" "Okay so bre,ann is out how about you Alisha?" Aalyiah asked. Alisha was giggling while looking at her phone. me and Aalyiah looked at each other and smirked. "Who could it be this time?" Aalyiah grabbed alisha phone and looked at it and gasped. I looked at her confused. She showed me the phone. It said the three names that I never thought I would see. Derek samuel (Bae$ :-) 100%) " Alisha! Him!? No why! He is the one who bullied us in prekay." Aalyiah and I yelled. "Oh my god. You guys are over reacting. Anyways see ya guys I'm meeting Derek at the mall." Alisha replied. I looked at her like she lost her mind. "Have you lost your mind? Alisha we have dance practice for are hip hop competition next week." I yelled. She rolled her eyes. "I can skip this one. It's not even important."She said without a care in the world. "You need to get your head right." Aalyiah snapped "Whatever. See you guys!" She walked out and closed the door. "Sometimes I think she got dropped on the head as a baby." Aalyiah said. I laughed "But foreal I don't know why! Why him?! This is so annoying!" I stated. "I know someone needs to set her straight. Let's just hope she shows up for my bday tomorrow." Aalyiah said. "Yeah! Let's get going to practice girl!" I replied. Me and Aalyiah walked out of the room towards my 12yr old sisters room. "Kyana! Get up we have to go to dance!" I yelled. I heard her footsteps and she opened the door. "Okay! Let's go!" She snapped "don't be snippy with me little girl." I snapped back. She rolled her eyes and the three of us started walking out. We walked to IDA dance studio. After dance we walked Aalyiah home. "See ya tomorrow girl!" I said. "Okay gurll come early for my bday!" She yelled. I put my thumbs up and nodded. Me and kyana walked back to are house and I threw the keys on the table and walked upstairs to my room I sighed and laid on my bed. Until my phone rang and I picked it up the caller id said "Kerme Bestie". I slid it and opened up. "Hello. I said. "Hey bestfraand.! Are you coming to my party on sunday gurrl!" He said . I laughed. "I don't know. I have to babysit my sister." I replied. "Oooh gurl you can bring her! My boyfriend is bringing his 12 yr old brother." He said "Okay I guess I can make it then. WAIT! Boyfriend?" I smiled as I screamed. "Yess I got me a arm candy.!" He replied I laughed I said bye and hung up. I got up and changed into my footie pajamas. I put my curly hair in a bun and fell asleep. Then phone rang I yawned and got up and groaned. I picked up my phone the caller id said "Alisha bae" I slid it and answered. "Hello?" I said a little annoyed. " Um hey. Can you pick me up!?" She said. "What the... I'm trying to go to sleep and you playing pranks on me?" I replied she sighed "Nobody is playing pranks. Calm down. I just need a ride to Derek's crib. " She said "Are freaking kidding ne right now! I thought you were with Derek." I yelled. "No turns out he was grounded so he had to stay home." She replied.I sighed. "PLEASE!"She kept yelling. I rolled my eyes. "Fine! But this is the last time.!" I snapped. She hung up. I got up and checked my clock it was 12:00 I sighed I grabbed my phone my purse and the keys to the house and my mother's car. If she found out she would kill me. I drove to the Beverly hills mall. I stopped right in front of the entrance. I called her and told her I was outside. I couldn't believe I actually drove. I got my permit but im suppose to drive with an adult in the car. I saw her smiling as she quickly walked to the car. "Hey! Nice car!" She said. "It's my mom's. You better hope she doesn't fins out!" I snapped. "Your so bad a- " I cut her off "Why can't you just tell me what you plan to do at his house.?" I snapped. She rolled her eyes."Just hang out and watch movies together." She squeaked. I laughed but I was still mad. For the rest of the ride she told me directions to his house. "Bye! Oh and don't be late to Aalyiahs part-" she closed the door and went up the steps . She didn't even say thank you. Derek came out and waved to me I rolled my eyes and drove off. I put my mom's car back in the garage and locked it. I opened the front door locked it and rushed upstairs. I looked at my clock it was 12:56 I got in bed and drifted off to sleep.