Chapter 5 (Fight)

Breanna POV
As soon as that door opened me and Aalyiah's faces changed. It was the one and only Thot of the century Alisha Dawson. "Oh you!" She snapped . Aalyiah went up in her face. "Yeah it's me! Got something to say?!" Aalyiah said shoving her bit. "Get out of my face." She snapped. " make me!" Aalyiah snapped getting a little closer. I swear Aalyiah has no chill. "Oh I will" Alisha shoved Aalyiah. Before anything could get serious Kereme came out and took the two apart. "Ey ! Y'all need to stop fighting or I fina throw both your butts out." Aalyiah rolled her eyes. Alisha flipped Aalyiah off and walked away with kereme. Aalyiah ran towards her trying to punch her but I pulled her back. " hey calm down! She ain't worth it!" I snapped. " just calm down and get some punch.!" I said. She nodded and walked inside. I walked in and danced to some songs until their was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see derek. I rolled my eyes."what do you want!?" I snapped he chuckled." Hey I just want you to meet someone." I put my hand on my hip while holding my drink in the other hand. I gave him a hurry up face. He stepped to the side to revile his friend. He had a nice fade cut he had hazel eyes and he was light skin. I assume he played basketball from his clothes. " Bre'anna this is my boy Bryce. I'll leave you two alone." He said while walking towards Kiera and her that friends. I shook my head. Alisha just doesn't know. I turned back around and sipped my punch. I heard a loud cough and turned back around looking confused. "Oh Bryce hey I'm Bre'anna". "I know. Cool party!" I nodded. Me and Bryce talked a lot we exchanged phone numbers. Our lil chat ended when I heard screaming I looked in the direction it came from. Everyone was crowded around. I hoped that Alisha found out about Derek cheating. But as I pushed through the crowd and got to the front I saw Aalyiah pulling Alisha's hair while punching her. I stood there for a minute laughing and shaking my head. Alisha can't fight for nothin. I quickly came out of my thoughts and dragged Aalyiah outside she was still throwing punches at her. "I need to get that hoe!" She said as I put her down on the porch. She was very salty. "She thinks she runs everything and she really don't!" She yelled. "Forget her! She isn't worth it!" I said. "She needs to be taught a lesson. And I'm gunna teach it to her!" She yelled as she began to run back inside. I ran after her and dragged her out again she had Alisha hair in her hand. Aalyiah let go of Alisha. Alisha ran back inside. I started walking to Aalyiah's house but Karem stopped me. "Where y'all going?" He said while holding his boyfriend's hand. "I'm sorry bestie but this one here can't stand the Thot. So I'm taking her home." I stated. "Okay you better make it up to me.!" He snapped. "Of course. Great party. See your butt tomorrow." I said. He waved and went back to his party. I started walking to Aalyiah's house while holding Aalyiah. "Man I ain't even did nothing!" Aalyiah yelled. I think she had a little to much punch. "Everyone always blaming me when I didn't do squat!" She yelled. " people just assume Aalyiah did somethin!" I shook my head "Your a handful.!" I said. She chuckled. At this point she was walking sluggishly. We finally made it to her house. I got the key out of her purse and opened up the door to her house. "Okay get some rest! We have school." I said. She just waved it off. "Whatever" she said. I closed her door and started walking to my house. I called my mom and told her I was walking home. I turned the corner and heard giggling. I know that giggle from anywhere. It was Kiara's . Kiara and Alisha used to be best friends. Until they got into a fight about a boy. I heard rustling. I hid behind a bush that was right behind the two figures. The two figures walked into the street light. It was Derek and Kiara. I shook my head I should've known that they were hooking up. I put my hoodie on and tightened it and got ready to take my phone out. I quickly ran up to them and took a picture. "Hoes bout to be reviled!" I said as I took the picture. I ran around the corner towards my house. I heard Derek's voice but I got my key and unlocked the door to my house and got in. I crept up to my room. I put my pjs on. My feet hurt like crazy never again I will run in wedge heels.