Chapter 2 (sorry im not sorry)

Aalyiahs POV
I woke up early because it was my birthday and time to turn up. I got in the shower. After I got out I put on my new and fresh KDs with my neon pink shorts and a white crop top. I let down my curly hair and put on a tiara that said birthday girl!. I called Bre,anna to she were she's at.
Bre,annas POV
I got up and looked at my clock it was 6:00 in the morning. I got out of bed and went into the shower I washed up and got dressed. I put on my White crop top and my turquoise jeans. I put my white air Jordan's. And grabbed my bag and keys to the house and left. I walked towards her house and rang the doorbell. Aalyiah came out looking happy. "Well come in!" She yelled I nodded and ran in. She closed the door and we started setting up for her birthday. After an hour or so the doorbell rang. Me and Aalyiah got up and opened the door . As soon as we opened the door kerme,his boyfriend and a whole bunch of other people. Soon her house was full. "Dang! Theirs a whole bunch of people!" I said as me and Aalyiah danced to bang bang. "I know gurll!" Aalyiah said. "Looks like Alisha is not coming." I yelled over the music. "Whatever I don't care anymore she can be a bad friend all she wants." Aalyiah snapped. I nodded. After a few more songs me and Aalyiah sat on her couch talking while a couple next to us was jumping on the couch with a bottle of some kind of liquor in hand. "Looks like someone has a secret admirer.!" Aalyiah said. I looked next to me it was a light skin boy. I rolled my eyes. "Im not looking for a relationship. I don't like how boys act these days." I said. Aalyiah smiled and nodded. Soon the party died down and their were only 50 people left. Me and Aalyiah started cleaning up. Then the doorbell rang. Aalyiah opened the door. "The queen has arrived!" Alisha yelled as she pushed past Aalyiah. And behind her was Derek. I crossed my arms and gave them both a stank face. Alicia put her arms around us both. "You came late! And he wasn't invited!" Aalyiah snapped as she moved Alishas arm from around her.