Part Three

"Bill Cipher," Elvara hissed as she glared on the one-eyed, triangle-shaped deity and resident flunky of the Hierarchy that floated above Captain Hook's ship. Everything suddenly made sense the moment he made his presence known in the wake of Hook's humiliating defeat: the abducted Disney counterparts, Hook's otherworldly powers, and the reason why both Elvara's and the Doctor's TARDISes brought them to that realm.

"Well, well," Cipher mocked. "If it isn't the Gladiator of Gallifrey herself! It is 'herself,' right? You Time Lords flip-flop between genders so much, I can never tell! Not that I could get behind the whole 'gender' thing, anyway."

"It's her, you lil' turd," Elvara retorted. "And since we're clearing things up, didn't you get your butt kicked by the Disney Ghostbusters and the Men In Black of their world?"

Her recollection of those events irked Cipher slightly, but the Nightmare Demon maintained composure. "They did, but what they failed to realize was that Bill Cipher can never be stopped. Sure, I was vanquished by those niggling Pines in that one dimension and later by the DGBs and the MIB. But, with every defeat, I just rematerialize in another world, stronger than before!"

"Except you can't go back to the one you were vanquished in," Elvara smugly noted.

"That's right, unless..." With his one eye, he leered at Elvara's Type-Z TARDIS, which still stood along the deck of Hook's ship. "I had a ship capable of jumping between dimensions." He then conceitedly added, "Oh, wait..."

Seeing the way he eyed her TARDIS, Elvara flew into immediate alarm. "NO!"

"Oh, yes!" Cipher cheered. "And all it took was using one of the more pathetic variants of good ol' Captain Hook to bring it here!"

Hearing this insult to his character, Hook took offense. "You used me!" he roared to the Nightmare Demon, threateningly waving his hook at him. "No one uses Captain Hook and lives!"

"Oh, pipe down, Hooky!" Cipher dismissed with the snap of his fingers.

That gesture wasn't just for show. In correspondence, Hook's entire body shifted into an entirely different form, one of an early 18th century man with white hair and black clothes. Needless to say, Hook (along with Mr. Smee and the rest of the crew) were mortified by the change.

"Now that's what I call a 'bad form'!" Cipher teased at Hook's expense.

            "Stop right now or else, Cipher!" Elvara warned, aiming her dueling sword

Cipher's jovial demeanor swiftly changed to hostile, his yellow body changing flaming red. "I don't like threats – especially from YOU!" He proceeded to make a slicing gesture with his left arm, generating a shockwave blast that struck Elvara. A thin glowing line ran from the top of her beehive hairdo to the bottom of her dress skirt.