Chapter 9

Chapter 9: The Dawn of a New Journey

Jungkooks pov

As I peeled open my eyes, the morning light filtering through the curtains greeted me warmly. Today felt different. Today held the promise of something extraordinary-a chance encounter with my soulmate. The thought alone sent a flutter of excitement through my chest, mingled with a healthy dose of nervousness.

Throwing back the covers, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and stretched, relishing in the anticipation of what the day would bring. With each passing moment, the reality of meeting Arianna, my soulmate, felt more tangible, and my heart thrummed with excitement.

Making my way to the hotel's dining area, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the sound of my hyungs' chatter greeted me. Taking a seat at the table, I greeted them with a smile, though my nerves still danced beneath the surface.

"Morning, Jungkook," Namjoon greeted, his gaze perceptive as he studied me over his cup of coffee.

"Hey," I replied, trying to mask the jitteriness in my voice. Joining them at the table, I poured myself a cup of coffee and took a sip, the warmth spreading through me.

"So, what's on your mind?" Yoongi asked, his eyes flickering with curiosity.

I hesitated, fidgeting with the handle of my mug. "I... um, need your advice," I confessed, feeling the weight of uncertainty press down on me. "I want to message Arianna, but I don't know how to go about it. I'm a nervous wreck."

My hyungs exchanged knowing glances, their expressions a mix of understanding and reassurance. "Don't worry, Jungkook. We've got your back," Jimin reassured me, his tone gentle.

"Remember, just be yourself," Hoseok chimed in, his smile encouraging. "You don't need to overthink it. Just speak from the heart."

Their words offered a semblance of comfort, and I nodded, grateful for their support. Pulling out my phone, I opened the messaging app, my fingers hovering over the keys as I contemplated what to write.

"Hey, I know we were rushed yesterday and didn't get much time to talk," his message read. "I was wondering, since I have only two more days in London until I have to go back to Korea, if you wanted to meet up?"

The message sent with a click, and I held my breath as I waited for a response. The seconds stretched into eternity, each moment filled with anticipation and hope.

Finally, a reply came-a simple yet heartening message that filled me with relief and excitement. "I'd love to," she wrote, her words igniting a spark of joy within me.

As I read her response, a smile spread across my face. Perhaps this was the beginning of something magical. And with my hyungs by my side, guiding me through this new journey, I knew that no matter what lay ahead, I wasn't alone. Together, we would navigate the twists and turns of fate, one message at a time.

Arianna pov

As the morning sun peeked through the curtains, I woke up with a sense of anticipation tingling in my chest. Today felt different-today felt like the beginning of something extraordinary. Today, I would finally meet my soulmate.

With a grin stretching across my face, I swung my legs out of bed and padded over to the dorm's common area, where my friends were already buzzing with excitement.

"Morning, Arianna!" Hannah chirped, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Morning, everyone," I replied, unable to contain the excitement bubbling inside me.

As we gathered around the table for breakfast, the air was filled with laughter and chatter, but my attention was quickly drawn to the notification on my phone. My heart skipped a beat as I saw the name-Jungkook.

"Hey, I know we were rushed yesterday and didn't get much time to talk," his message read. "I was wondering, since I have only two more days in London until I have to go back to Korea, if you wanted to meet up?"

My breath caught in my throat as I read and reread the message, my heart racing with excitement. I couldn't believe it-Jungkook wanted to meet up!

Turning to my friends, I couldn't help but share the news, my voice trembling with excitement. "Guys, you won't believe it," I exclaimed. "Jungkook just messaged me!"

My friends gathered around, eager to hear the details. "What should I write back?" I asked, feeling a surge of nervousness.

Hannah, ever the confident one, reached for her phone and took mine. "Let me handle this," she said with a mischievous smile.

But as she typed away, my mind raced with uncertainty. What if I said the wrong thing? What if he didn't like my reply? What if-

"Here you go," Hannah said, handing me back my phone. "Just be yourself. You've got this."

I took a deep breath and glanced at her message. It was simple yet friendly, just like her. With a grateful smile, I hit send, feeling a weight lift off my shoulders.

As we finished breakfast, the anticipation of Jungkook's response hung in the air, filling me with a mix of excitement and nerves. Today was the start of something new , and I couldn't wait to see where it would take us.