chapter 10 - ling wen meeting

2234 words.

     __________________________

After a few hours passed , after the very awkward conversation,  they were finally walking around the field in  silence. Xie lian and San Lang walking next to each other, San lang wanted to say something to break the silence but he didn't find any good words or any sentence to start a good conversation with a moody xie lian next to him.

"Gege.."

He started, calling his name while pouting. Xie lian turned around and looked at him calmly.

"Yes San lang? What's wrong?"

"Are you mad at me?"

Xie lian froze , seeing the pouting face that San lang was doing , he giggled and took a few steps closer to him , "ah..I'm quite mad San lang.." xie lian said fidgeting with his fingers trying to hold in his laugh. The other man's eyes widened before stepping closer and hugging him , pulling him a bit closer and closing the gap between them.

The leaves flying about, and a butterfly landing on xie lians head .

He gasped lightly when getting dragged into a gap less hug , then bursting into laughter while still in the hug. San lang's worries went away when hearing the laugh and looked at him from his level of view,"San lang--did you really think I'm mad at you?" Xie lian said , still laughing uncontrollably.

While talking , xie lian laughing , though San lang hearing a sound behind him. The sound got closer and as soon as it got much more closer , San lang gently unwrapped his hands from xie lian and aggressively swang his arm behind him , hitting a figure in the face real hard.

"Ah!-fuck!" The figure cursed before crouching and covering their nose as it was the part that got hit. He groaned in pain while the other figure stood there , holding in his laugh. Xie lian who was completely confused, realised who these men were.

Nan feng and fu yao.

He sighed before turning around and face palming disappointingly. Then turning to San lang and placing his hand on his shoulder ,"San lang.  Its fu yao and nan feng.. you..uh..don't have to hit them.."

"Whatever you say , gege."

The shorter man smiled before walking to fu yao and kneeling down , "fu yao..are you okay?"

"My nose is broken!"

"HAHA!-"

Nan feng falling on the ground too with a thud from fu yao's kick on the lower part. Giving him a slight side eye and then looking back to his Highness and putting his hands together ,"Your Highness..ling wen, wants to see you."

He said , then giving San lang a glare , then also receiving one back.

Xie lian thought about it for a second before helping him stand up , and nodding , looking back at San lang and asking if the three can stay together at the puqi shrine without fighting like cats and dogs . The three looked at eachother and shaked their heads , fu yao still rubbing his nose from the hit.

He sighed , and tried to think of an idea of how the three can stay together without any fights , then an interesting question came in his mind.

"Nan feng - fu yao. Why did you come here to inform me that ling wen needs me? You could've just spoke to me from the communication array , am I right?"

Nan feng rubbed his neck , while fu yao was still in pain..xie lian looked at the two in suspicion, then San lang spoke : "something happened to .. ling wen? Is that right Nan dog?"