Valentines Day

As I head downstairs, Im greeted by Billie talking to my parents. The three look up and my eyes meet Billie's. She smiles as she looks at me and checks me out. I stand next to her and she kisses me.

"You look stunning." She says and I blush as she pulls me into her arms. "Thank you Billie." I say and she kisses my head. "Of course." My parents smile at me as I pull away. "Let me take a photo!" My mom shouts and I look at Billie.

She places a hand on my lower back and I smile as I look at my parents. I lean into Billie and my mom takes the picture. The polaroid clicks and pushes the picture out. As we wait around for the picture, Billie pulls me away and kisses me hungrily. "You look amazing." She says and I grab her tie pulling her closer.

"So do you." I whisper as I kiss her again. She licks up my neck and I let out a small moan. "Billie... we're gonna miss the reservation if you keep this shit up." She chuckles and runs her hand down my body before bringing it back up. "Fine."

She walks away without another word and I try to recompose myself. My core wet and hungry as I dont know how to respond to Billie's actions.

Once I feel stable again, I head back to my family and Billie smirks at me. My parents look at me and my mom gives me a look. She laughs silently as I nod slightly. "Whats so funny?" My dad asks and my mom shakes her head. "Nothing."

I smirk and walk over to the picture on the table by the door. "Its done." I say as I pick it up. Billie wraps her arms around my waist as she places her chin on my shoulder. "It cant even match your beauty in person." I blush and roll my eyes playfully as I look at her. "Youre so cheesy." I respond and she kisses me

"I love you." She says and I blush.

"I love you more." I say and she chuckles softly.

"Impossible."