Whisper

Reaching for the top of the shelf, trying to reach for my textbook. My cheeks red as I'm literally the last one standing. Embarrassing.

Then there's a sudden presence behind me. My cheeks getting hotter, my breath shaking a bit. I look back to see who it is.

It's Billie. Which makes this worse.

She smirks at me, "you need some help?" She asks, looking into my eyes. I blush and nod, "um, y-yeah. Please."

"Okay, let me help you mamas." I blush at the pet name. Looking down and blushing even more. "Um, thanks." I reply. 

She pins me against the desk, her front on my behind and I blush more. Memories of last night flooding my head. 

She chuckles, reaching up for the book. And I wonder if she knows what I'm thinking about. 

She grabs the book, taking it off the shelf and handing it to me. She kisses my neck, whispering into my ear. 

Her hot breath hits the side of my cheek, making me feel hotter. She places a hand on my lower back, handing me the book.

"Here you go." She whispers into my ear.

"Thank you, Billie," I reply looking at her with a soft smile. She returns the smile, leaning in slowly.

She gives me a soft, subtle kiss. Smiling into it before pulling away. I smile at her and she kisses my forehead.

"See you tonight?" She asks and I nod.

"Definitely."

After school, me and Billie hung out for hours on end. And we ended the night right.

With her head between my thighs, my mouth filled with her.

It was perfect.

A/N- hehe love you!