The Guide To Eilish

She's a trap, that's something you'll learn. Falling in love with her will tear you to shreds. 

She's sweet, then sour. She'll taste like honey, then she'll taste like lime.

She'll be sweet, but she'll never forget to burn your tongue. 

Her stares will feel like heaven, but her words won't. Her words will either leave you feeling rotten or sweet.

It all depends on her mood, where you are. 

Never on you.

She'll know how to make your knees weak; she has her ways. She'll make you fear her, she knows how to control your emotions. It's like a power.

She wants to hear you squeak; she likes it when her toys scream. She likes when they're loud, to know they're under her. She likes to watch her girls lose control.

She likes to know she has control; she likes the power. 

She's not the type to buy you flowers. But she loves to spoil her girl, but only in the slightest bit. 

You'll be a game to her, don't get your hopes up. 

Though, her smile will be authentic. She'll enjoy her time with you. 

She'll never want you to call her by name, probably cause she'll forget yours. 

She'll keep you like pawn in her twisted game, you'll never be anything more.

Don't take this as a warning, she'll be amazing. 

But don't let yourself fall, she'll only ever be mine.