Chapter 10: A Rainy Night Encounter

FREEN'S POV

Freen packed up her things, the sound of raindrops hitting the pavement outside growing louder by the minute. She sighed, grabbing her umbrella and heading out into the downpour. The parking lot was empty, save for her car, and she quickened her pace to reach its shelter. As she approached, she heard a faint sighing and grunting coming from the corner of the lot. Curious, Freen walked towards the sounds, her eyes peeking around the corner to find Becky, her hair soaked and her clothes clinging to her frame.

"Becky! What are you doing out here in the rain?" Freen asked, rushing towards her.

"I...I couldn't get a ride home," Becky replied, shivering. "My car broke down and I don't have anyone to pick me up."

Freen's heart went out to her. "You can't stay out here in this weather! Let me take you home."

Becky hesitated, "It's really far...half an hour away."

Freen waved her concerns away. "I don't mind. Get in the car, I'll take you."

As they drove through the rain-soaked streets, Freen couldn't help but notice the way the water dripped from Becky's hair, running down her face like tiny rivulets. She felt a pang in her chest, a mix of desire and guilt. She knew she shouldn't be feeling this way about another woman, especially when she was married to Heng. But there was something about Becky that drew her in, like a moth to a flame.

They reached Freen's mansion, the grandiose structure looming before them. Becky gazed up at it, wide-eyed. "This is your house"!?

Freen smiled, feeling a sense of pride. "Yes, it is. Come on in, you can dry off and warm up."

As they stepped inside, the warmth enveloped them, and Becky let out a sigh of relief. Freen showed her to a guest room, watching as Becky changed into a spare set of clothes, her movements fluid and graceful. They sat by the fireplace, sipping hot tea, and Freen found herself opening up to Becky in a way she never had before. They talked about their hopes and dreams, their fears and insecurities.

The rain continued to pour outside, but in that moment, Freen felt like she was drowning in Becky's eyes, lost in the depths of her soul. She knew she couldn't act on these feelings, but she couldn't help the way her heart raced when Becky was near. As the night wore on, Freen realized that she had never felt this alive, this seen, this understood. And she knew that no matter what happened next, her life would never be the same.