Chapter 1: the glowing rift

tommy, tubbo and ranboo are done with what dream is doing to them what doesn't help is almost none of the adults like them because of dream, the only adults that try to help the three are eret, nikki and puffy, not even tommy's dad wants to help them he barely even acknowledges that tommy exists at all.

so during the night they grabbed all of their stuff and fled to the forest running away from the server, they each went to each others houses grabbing important stuff and sentimental items to take with them, like tubbo and his bee pin from nikki, tommy and his beanie from wilbur, ranboo and his crown from techno.

it took a few hours but they had all of their things in multiple shulker boxes after hauling them into their inventories they left off into the forest with no sign or evidence besides their stuff that they left. the three have been walking for five hours now tommy is trying to entertain himself while tubbo and ranboo quietly walk alongside tommy, every now and then stopping to have a break and rest up so they can continue traveling, do they know where they are going no they don't they are just trying to get as far away from the smp as humanly can, "uuuuguhg, IM SO FUCKING BOREDDD!!" tommy loudly said whacking a stick he found on the ground against a tree causing leaves to fall from it "well tommy i can't really help you as all of us are bloody bored mate" said tubbo as he looked over at tommy quickly before going back to just walking hearing running water up ahead causing his goat ears to perk up a bit "there's water up ahead of us we can set up and rest there for a few hours before we start traveling again" tubbo explained hearing ranboo go "mhmm" in agreement and tommy yell out "FUCKING FINALLY I CAN SIT DOWN!!" it wasn't long till they saw the water which happened to be a massive lake with a ton of fish in it that they could kill for food.

ranboo went and started to set up a little campfire to cook some food while tommy went into the water and started killing some fish meanwhile tubbo was trying to set up the bedrolls they packed with them struggling quite a bit to unfold them and make them lay flat on the ground until tommy comes over after handing the fish to ranboo and asks him "you need help with this bossman?" tubbo looks up with a blank face saying "obviously bitch what does it look like" tommy laughed a little at his response and helped tubbo unfold and lay flat the bedrolls both boys laying down on top of their bedroll just as ranboo came over with cooked fish for the three to munch on as the moon starts to rise.

what all three of them failed to notice was a weird purple glowing mob stalking them getting ready for an attack at the right moment turning to the green glowing mob at it's left giving the signal to attack them, the three boys where all resting to catch their Barings and replenish their energy before they all of the sudden were being ambushed by weird mobs that were glowing and had marks on them one had a eye marking and the other had a soundwave both of the markings in place of where a face should be, tommy not being that good in combat was having a hard time keeping up tubbo who was trained a little bit by puffy for a few years was keeping pace with them but not for very long ranboo was trained by techno and phil in both long and close combat with him being half ender he was able to keep up and keep pace with the abnormal mobs right up untill the purple mob got a good blow on ranboo causing him to be winded and loose his footing causing both tommy and tubbo to get distracted for a minute worried for ranboo letting the green mob get a good stab to the side on tubbo causing him to collapse onto the ground clutching his side having blood seep through his fingers "TUBOOO!! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!" tommy yelled out shoving the purple mob and dashing over to tubbo picking up his best friend and placing his hand on the stab wound applying pressure to the wound to slow the bleeding "tommy get tubbo i have most of our stuff we need run!!" yelled ranboo having his arms full of some of their stuff running as fast as he can.

tommy who was carrying tubbo and ranboo who had their stuff was fleeing injured not having a signal clue on where they are but all the two boys know is they need to escape the two mobs who are chasing after them, feeling panic flooding their systems not wanting tubbo to die tommy feels a sudden sharp pain in one of his legs but doesn't dare stop running, as the two of them just start to get away from the two mobs tommy starts to see black dots in his vision from the wound on his left leg feeling like the world is spinning around him "oh god..." he said causing ranboo to turn to look at him turning just as tommy collapsed onto the ground blacking out, ranboo who was on the verge of a panic attack was grabbing tubbo and tommy running with one over his shoulder and the other one under his arm running as fast as he can seeing a weird glowing portal up ahead trying to come to a stop to figure out what to do before he felt two hands on his back pushing him into the portal quickly he turned around before he fell into the portal seeing the two weird mobs had pushed him and the others in, as he went in he blacked out the last thing he saw was the markings of the weird mobs the purple eye and the green soundwave.

--over with the hermits--

impulse and tango were both going on wood gathering trip wanting to discuss the plans they had for future projects like impulse's cyberpunk city and tango's steampunk builds, as they were chopping trees the two of them heard a crashing sound as if someone crash-landed from the sky "did you hear that crash tango?" impulse asked voice full of concern and confusion "yeah I heard it" said tango putting away his axe feeling high on alert but also hoping none of the other hermits got hurt, both hermits being highly concerned they went and started headed toward the crash sound not expecting to see three teenage looking boys unconscious in a small crater in the ground tango runs over smelling the blood and hoping that they weren't badly hurt, tango rolls over one of the boys who had goat features seeing he had a stab wound in his side that was bleeding quite a bit he looks over to blonde boy who had miscolored white wings seeing the stab wound in his leg bleeding rapidly he finally checks the last boy who seemed to be half enderman not seeing any visible wounds on him but wasn't taking any chances with things "impulse get over here I need some assistance quickly!!" tango called loudly to impulse causing him run over shocked and a bit horrified at the sight of the bloody scene in front of him "oh god that's a lot of blood.." said impulse starting to feel sick to his stomach at the sight of the three teenage boys covered in blood tango grabbed his communicator and shot a message to xismua saying they found three boys who two of them seemed to be losing blood Fastly.

xisuma responding fast and helping tango and impulse get the three boys into a little medbay room calling pearl to come quickly with bandages and health pots amd that he will explain more when she gets there on the situation.