Model Killing - Chapter 2

Momo showed Nayeon the clothes that she was going to wear for her mission as bait for Franky.

"Momo, these pants are so short and the clothes are so low-cut. Are you really using this for bait??? What if you really meet a perverted guy, you won't even have anything to cover yourself with", Nayeon worried.

"I'm not doing this as bait. I'm just blending into the group to see and understand the situation. You don't have to worry this time. I'm just using your name to say that I was introduced by you to become a model", Momo explained.

"Really? That's all?"

"Just relax. Madam said they'll protect me"

"This Jeongyeon does things so carelessly. It's because of her that I'm worried"

"Hey, I'm the one who should be worried about you. If the murderer is really in your company, you'll be at most danger. Try your best not to go to the studio for now"

"But I always have photos that need to be organised. It's hard to stop"

"It can't be helped, Sis"

"In the end, you just don't want me to bother you doing work", Nayeon pouted.

"Wah, you know yourself. When you're nervous, you do things aggressively without a second thought. You'll alert the murderer"

Momo sprayed a perfume on herself.

Nayeon sniffed it and frowned.

"You're just pretending to be a model. Do you really need to spray such a vulgar perfume? Such a strong rose scent", she fanned the air.

"Sis, did you know? Those young girl models these days are into such vulgar smells"

Momo sprayed the perfume at Nayeon.

"Don't!", she coughed.

___________________________

"You were introduced as a model by Miss Im?"

"Yes, Franky is a top photographer. All the models he photographed are ten times more beautiful than real people, so I hope he will give me a chance to be his model", said Momo.

She had a long red jacket on and was wearing a bob cut wig. She also had a choker around her neck and a small handbag, red nails and black eye shadow. She spoke to Franky's assistant, asking whether she could be a model for Franky.

Franky, who was sitting on a chair and reading a magazine, looked over at Momo with a sinister look. 

"You really know how to joke. Have you modelled before?", asked Franky.

Momo looked at him and gave him a seductive smile. 

"A little bit"

She unzipped her red jacket and revealed her clothes underneath.    

She was wearing a tight purple and black cropped corset and black shorts with knee-high heel boots. 

Franky's eyes widen as he turned his attention to her alluring body. 

Momo looked over at him before walking over.

As she got closer, Franky could smell her strong rose perfume. He closed his eyes and inhaled. 

She stopped in front of him.

"I wonder if I'm qualified?"

He stood up from his chair.

"Passed. What's your name?"

 "I'm Rose", she gave him her hand.

"Hi, Rose. How about we test the camera right now?"