First Day of School!

Chapter 2

"Hey Satoru, are we almost there?"

You asked him impatiently. Today was your first day at Jujutsu High and you were somewhat excited. Satoru was dragging you along towards the school but it felt like hours. You had a feeling he was taking you somewhere else before arriving at the school.

"Look who's the impatient one now."

He said in a jokingly manner. You looked at him in a slightly irritated way, trying your best not to roll your eyes. You pulled your hand away from his grip after he made that comment.

Satoru turned around and looked at you with a curious, playful smile on his face. He knew exactly what he was doing, and it definitely was annoying you.

"Heyyyy." Satoru said dragging out "hey" to make you even more annoyed by him.

"I can walk perfectly fine by myself." You said in a monotone voice. At this point you were just used to his tiresome behavior. "Just lead the way, I'm right behind you, ok?" You said this in a more reassuring tone now. You couldn't be mad at him for too long, y'all were locked in for real.

"Alright. Whatever you say.... But... what if you get lost?" He said as he grabbed your wrist again and pulled you along. "I won't get lost! I'm literally right behind you Satoru!" He looked at you and smiled knowing this was getting on your nerves.

"Okay, okay. Fine. I'll stop bothering you. For now..." He said in a low playful tone. Sometimes you wonder if he was still the same 6 year old you met that day. He hasn't changed one bit.

Arrived at Jujutsu High

The two of you finally arrive at the high school you've been waiting to attend. You look around, observing everything you see with awe on your face. "Pretty cool, yeah?" Satoru asked you, but you were too busy looking at the huge campus right in front of you.

"Earth to Y/n?? Earth to Y/nnnn??" You heard Satoru say and you intensely stared into his eyes with an annoyed look again. "Yes??" You said trying to sound calm, but he could tell you were annoyed.

"Come on. I want you to meet some people, kk?" You tilted your head to side curiously wondering who Satoru wanted you to meet. You had forgotten that he went to this school the previous year and probably already had friends. "Meet who?" You asked in a questioning tone. "You'll see."

He began walking away from the front of the school into a different direction. You followed him assuming he was taking you to meet his friends when he suddenly turned around and looked at you.

"O. M. G. How could I forget?!" He yelled out towards you. You had absolutely no idea what he was yelling about. "Forget what?" You asked. "Your school uniform of course, duh." You looked down at yourself and did notice you didn't have the same outfit Satoru had on. You also looked around and saw some other students with the same uniform.

"Satoru, when I applied for the school... why didn't you get a uniform for me?!" You asked in a frustrated tone. "I totally forgot Y/n." He said in a low voice as if he genuinely felt bad for not getting one for you.

This made you feel bad for yelling at him and you fixed your tone. "It's... whatever. Just come to the front office to get my uniform with me pleaseeee?" You asked hoping he would say yes and wasn't mad at you for yelling.