Jealousy, Jealousy

NOTE: CHAPTER THREE YALL!! I have no idea where this story is gonna take me but let's just see. It probably won't be based off the actual plot of Jjk because I wanna create something of my own, y'know? 40 reads so far is actually so cool bc I think i'm a horrible writer so THANK YOUU.

Also I put a song into here. If you don't know Love Affair by Umi then leave. (kidding😭) but definitely go listen to it AND PLAY IT WHEN I SAY SO.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Chapter 3

"Suguru Getō?"

You asked Satoru plainly. It sounded like any name would. He probably talked to you about him before which is why his name sounded so familiar. "Yeah, I've probably talked to you about him before. He's my best friend."

You gave Satoru an offended look as he said that. "Best friend? Then what am I to you?" You asked with jealousy dripping from your tone.

"What? Y/n what type of question is that?" He said as you two made a right turn ahead. He flicked your forehead and sighed. "Of course you're my best friend too. You can have more than one best friend, you know that right?"

"Yeah whatever. I thought I was your only best friend, but it's fine." You said crossing your arms and put some distance between you two.

"Oh Y/n don't be like that now!" He said stopping in his tracks with his hands out, frustrated. You two were now surrounded by trees and a couple buildings that were visible from the distance. You continued walking as he stopped.

"Be like what? I'm perfectly fine. Nice to know that my best friend has another BFF." You said now stopping in your tracks and turning around to look at him. "You're jealous, aren't you?" He chuckled under his breath and smiled at you.

"Me? Jealous? No." You said with confidence as you looked away from him. He walked up to you and flicked your forehead again. "Yes you are, it's written all over your face." He said as you continued to not make eye contact with him.

"Hey! Stop flicking my forehead." You said as you pushed him away. "Or else what?" He said with a smug expression. Obviously Satoru thought was a game, but you were somewhat serious.

Of course being jealous is childish, but you grew up with him for so long, you just assumed you were his only best friend.

"Or else... when we get home I'm not playing Injustice with you." You said turning your head away from his direction. "Whatever. I'll have Suguru play with me." That did it. That one sentence ticked you off completely.

"FINE. Go do our handshake with him too, since you're basically in love with him!" You said loudly, anyone could hear you from a miles away.

"Y/n there's no way you're actually this jealous. If I had to say, maybe you're in love with me, hm? He teased you and poked your cheek.

"Me in love with you? No. Never." You said firmly, crossing your arms as you looked up at him.

Y/n would soon regret those words lol.

"Yeah, sure. You literally just yelled at me for having another best friend-" He was cut off by a voice in the distance that came from behind a tree nearby.