Temptation

Malachi Johnson was every bit as charming as he could be. He had the ability to charm his way into anything and was living proof of the phrase "tall, dark, and handsome." He didn't believe in being committed to just one person, so he often had many hookups. It was rare to see him alone; he always had a crowd around him.

Malachi exuded masculine energy. He would wear something simple, yet somehow he still managed to be the most attractive person in the room. He had beautiful brown skin, a neatly trimmed goatee, and long, flowing locs. Standing at an impressive 6'5", he had the perfect amount of muscle, not too overwhelming, but just right.

So, you can imagine my surprise when he one day approached me with that sinful smirk and cocky demeanor, flirting with me. It caught me off guard because, for one, I was gay, and secondly, I had only ever seen him with girls. I wasn't interested because I knew myself well enough to know that I wouldn't go down that road. However, he would often beg me to give him a chance. Sometimes, he would wrap his strong arms around my waist, and I would catch a whiff of his alluring cologne. I couldn't deny that he tempted me.

Growing up, I never had good choices in men. Most of them were only interested in my body. Unlike most boys, I had wide hips, thick thighs, and a noticeable backside, especially in tight or fitted clothing. That's why I opted to wear clothes that were too big for me; I knew it would draw less attention.

One day, I finally gave in and agreed to go on a date with him. To my surprise, he was a gentleman and genuinely seemed like a cool guy. Honestly, I hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. That night, I had the biggest smile on my face, and he made me feel wanted. Malachi spoiled me with gifts, despite my insistence that he shouldn't spend so much on me.

My momma always taught me to never have sex on the first date, and I had always followed that rule. However, he tempted me greatly as we made our way back to his place. His strong hands caressed my thighs in a soothing manner, and it definitely got me a little hot and bothered. We were supposed to watch a movie, but he had other plans. All it took was one kiss to my neck, and I was sold. We barely made it to the door with our clothes still on; he was intoxicating, and I couldn't get enough.

It didn't feel like just random casual sex to me; it didn't feel like I was just another conquest. I was no virgin, but it felt like he made love to me. Each thrust left me unable to speak, as no man had ever made me feel this way before. The way he touched every part of me had me panting and on the brink of ecstasy. He would slowly thrust into me while leaving soft kisses on my body and whispering words of encouragement into my ear. There was a nagging thought at the back of my mind, but I was too wrapped up in pleasure to fully grasp it.

The morning after, I expected to wake up to his arms wrapped around me, but to my surprise, he was gone. I had enough sense to clean up a bit and lock the door before leaving to go back home. When I checked my phone, there were no texts from him. I didn't want to assume the worst, as he could have been busy or had an urgent matter to attend to.

When I finally got the chance to see him again, he avoided me like the plague. I kept telling myself that he wouldn't do me like that, and I made excuses for him, but deep down, I knew. Days turned into weeks with no response to my texts or calls, and he seemed to be enjoying his life as though the night we shared meant nothing to him.

Eventually, when I did manage to get him alone, he seemed truly bothered by my presence. He almost appeared disgusted by me. On that day, he hurled the nastiest words at me, and each one felt like a sting to my heart. I desperately wanted to understand what I had done to make him feel this way, but all my pleas for an explanation were ignored. He walked away from me, leaving me a broken-hearted mess.

Months later, he made it official with a stunningly beautiful girl, and I could see the happiness in his eyes. My heart shattered into a million pieces. I had to move on, even though it would be difficult. There was no point in sitting around and grieving over something I could never have.

He was a walking temptation, and like a fool, I had given in.