Mini-Log

Have you ever seen a dream, so scary that you can't forget about it in your lifetime.?

In my case, I have been seeing the same dream for the last five or six years....

I don't dream everyday, usually I just lie down on my bed and when I open the eyes, It already has been a morning, It's just like that.

But whenever I see a dream, It's always the same dream over and over again.

I remember it very clearly, I can't even describe it as an dream, it's more of....a nightmare.

I remember, I was somewhere in the mountains and climbing some stairs, it was nighttime and as far as I can see there was only trees everywhere.

Surrounded by darkness, moon was the only light source for me

Unaware of my destination I kept climbing the stairs, there were so many of them and looked untouched for years, I kept climbing until I reached the end...

At the top of the stairs there was a temple, a abandoned one totally empty and looked very old

I am not very familiar of temples, I have only seen them in books and television

Standing at the front of temple like an idiot, nowhere to go, maybe I was waiting for something, then suddenly.....I heard a noise

I saw lots of hands coming at me from the behind, They were very long and pitch dark, I wasn't even sure that they were hands or something else, I wanted to run, but I realized that I have came so far that I could no longer return, I am at the top of the temple and can't go back now.

Nowhere to run I just stood there, waiting for the darkness to take over....

But suddenly a shining figure appeared, so bright.... that even the moon was dark compared to it

That shining figure reached out to me, took my hands and flew in the sky....

I was flying in the sky... even in the dream, it felt surreal

I could see the dark figures beneath me, unable to chase anymore, they just froze there

This shining figure saved me, it was just like.....an angel

Her hands were warm and very familiar

then suddenly, I feel a weird urge...

I slowly reached to her face and....started to eat her

I didn't knew that the darkness had already took over me

Starting from her mouth I slowly ate her entire body, one by one

I remember there was tears in my eyes, I didn't know why I was crying?

It was such a experience that I still get chills when I remember it.

I wonder what went wrong? where did I messed up? why I always had these dreams every time?

It was February and I had school, 

I woke up and looked at the clock, it was already the school time.

Even though I wanted to sleep a little more, I can't. Not because of the school but I am scared, that I will see that dream again.

But when my mom shouted from outside,

"Ryan...!!! It's already seven, wake up and get ready for school!!!."

I think I had no choice but to suffer the torture for another day...