Endless dream

MAY'S POV....

I was having a dream, a wonderful one where I was with my siblings at a beach. They are five and six years old and having so much fun playing at beach in a very hot summer. It was so nice to see them so happy.

 but I woke up with a voice at my door,

"Sis!!, Wake up its' morning already!!!"

"I am coming....!" I replied, how can I tell them that I was just at a beach playing with them?

I brushed my teeth and took a quick hot shower. 

"There is no bigger bliss than having an hot shower in a cold winter morning!!!" 

I changed into school uniform as my mom shouted from downstairs,

"May, Breakfast is ready!!!"

"Okay..." I replied as I was also hungry, I had never miss my morning breakfast in school life!!!

I got downstairs, where my mom was preparing both of my brothers for school and dad was serving me breakfast. "Good morning may"

"Good morning Dad" as I replied, I sat on an chair where my breakfast was ready. 

There was two boiled eggs and diet free corn flakes with a cup of milk. And some vegetable salad as well.

I ate all of them silently while leaving some vegetables on plate, "Sorry but I am on diet".

I quickly prepared my school bag and left for the school.

"Have a good day, Honey...!"

It was a little foggy that day but it's normal at this time of the year, I took a long breath and whispered,

 "I really have a wonderful life!!" 

I truly have, with my mom and dad being in tourist agency, I never really had financial issues. My both brothers are in elementary school. They're naughty sometimes but they're cuteness never really made me angry.

"Good morning, May". Some of my friends from behind shouted.

"Good morning, Sarah and Gwen". 

"How was your valentines yesterday?" Gwen asked me in an teasing manner,

"It was good" I replied with smile. They seemed a little worried and said,

"What do you mean Good?, Wasn't it more exciting?"

"Well, Drew had a fever so we really didn't spend much time together" I replied with a bit of sigh.

"No way  that happened, It was also your anniversary Right??" By anniversary, She meant that it was only last valentines when he asked me out.

"Yeah, but I can't force him, he has an fever so rest was also needed. After all we can go on a date anytime again" I replied.

Both of them thought for a moment and responded with,

"Yes, health is also important"

"Yeah, wish him take care on my behalf"

"I will do that, thank you" I replied with a big smile.

We kept talking about random things on the way, they really are good friends. I mean not only these two but all of them, I don't remember fighting with someone ever in my school life.

God really has blessed with everything, Be it Family, Health or Friends. 

Also a special person, who may be unwell now but is a very important piece of my life.